Join our server on Discord

Total drag!
(04-22-2009 07:18 AM)Ryan Wrote: Okie tough love bud. Look school isnt to hard. All you have to do is listen to what they tell you to and do what they told you to do excatly. You see no matter what dont ask numorus of questions to make it harder. Doing it excatly you will not have as hard of a time.It doesnt help much but thats how it is.

Its not too hard. Just put your mind into it. I am sure you can do it.
Um you have to ask numberous questions, I mean seriously I have a learning disability and I need to ask specific details in order to learn and in the job YOU need to ask those things in case you don't know what your doing otherwise you will fail if you have no idea what your doing or what your supposed to be doing..
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I know what you mean i am getting alot of stress from school and not to mention the year is almost oer so we are starting to see more tests and finals but what i would do is spend some more time with your friends i mean you will be alot more relaxed if you block out shool problems while you are having fun and worry more about school on your own time that way you dont have to ruin your day worrying about school instead of having fun :) hope everything turns out good
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
While I have little respect for schools myself, I will warn you that if you miss out on a good (key word there) education, it won't be anybody's fault but your own and any hardships you encounter later in life because of it will be your own doing.

In any case, from what I've read about what's going on in government schools today, you're probably not missing out on much. I've learned more useful things out in the real world than I learned in school.
Word. Just look at how I fucked up my life. I dropped out, and now I work at Wal-Mart. That's about as far as I'll be able to go, too. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad job, and they pay me more than I expected(HEALTH INSURANCE, W00T!!!) but, still.

DON'T DO WHAT COWBOY DID. STAY IN SCHOOL.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan