Join our server on Discord

Howdy, pretty much as new as new can be.
Insane? Inquisitive? Bi!? OOOH!! I like you already! Welcome aboard the board, I'm your host with the most (restraining orders), Ray!

Tonight, I will be dining in your pants.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hiya, Cynall!

I think you'll be right at home amongst all the 'regulars', here...myself included.

Also, insanity and inquistiveness is par for the course, here...in various states and degrees. So, I'm sure you'll find quite a number of friends. :P

Have fun in the forums and be sure to post lots!

Cya!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(04-22-2009 10:19 PM)Masquerade Wrote: Well, blue is my favorite color ^^ And the character in my signature is named Repede. He's from the game Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360--it's an awesome game! =3 And Repede is my favorite character--he's always in my party!! XD

Well I do have a moderately high ammount of videogames but I don't have Vesperia yet, though the way that guy looks somewhat tempts me to want to. Blue is indeed pretty awesome, but reds more my element, or orange. Blue's still pretty fun. <3

I don't blame you for keeping the guy, he not only looks awesome but the fact he's smoking a pipe and has that neckfuzz tuft is awesome. ^^ The chain is quite nice as well. You have pretty strong tastes. Yah. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll probably end up keeping him for the whole way too.

Wolven Backlasher Wrote:Insane? Inquisitive? Bi!? OOOH!! I like you already! Welcome aboard the board, I'm your host with the most (restraining orders), Ray!

Tonight, I will be dining in your pants.

*salute!* Why thank you thar good si~ Yah, pretty much, that would be my personality summed up to a tee. But its kind of a dangerous place to be eating since you might end up choking or otherwise unable to breath. ;_;

But thanks for the warm welcome mister. ~ Just try not lash anything particularly too hard against me back though if your name is any indicative of what you like doing. Otherwise, heyyah.

Lord Sprite Wrote:Hey hey hey I found a new guy to chat with here. Well the name's Lord Sprite I myself joined a while ago cause my friends dragged me here and I got acquainted well. I'm still trying to get used to the furry madness here. It's quite a change from human on human crap to fox on bird or wolf on turtle so yeah I'm around alot of times so just come to me if you need help. Hey Mian does my spelling qualify too?

Your spelling is pretty passable though you'll have to ask him for his approval. Nice to see someone who doesn't mind the furry wilderness around here despite seemingly being a hooman and an anime fan. I used to watch CG as it came out in Japan slowly too, and often would make fun of it with all the others following it at /a/.

Though its also pretty cool in its own right. Yar. ^^ I could perhaps help you get used to that sort of weird culture if you're interested, though it seems overall pretty welcoming here. 'Owdy.

Quote:Hi, you're not insane unless the voices in your head say so.

...thousands of dead babies everywhere....

We're Cowboy. Watch out, though. One of us is an asshole. Even we don't like him.

Multiple personality disorder or posessed by witchlike spirits eh? Well, just make sure it isn't contageous, though I often wonder if I myself have secondary personas that either mess me up or aid depending on their whims.

Hey, it doesn't sound too crowded in there though, no? *headknockknock~~!*

Quote:Hiya, Cynall!

I think you'll be right at home amongst all the 'regulars', here...myself included.

Also, insanity and inquistiveness is par for the course, here...in various states and degrees. So, I'm sure you'll find quite a number of friends. Tongue

Have fun in the forums and be sure to post lots!

Cya!

*smoke from head and puffy cheeks with swirly eyes* @_@ Yah, I think I've gave up trying to keep up putting names in the quote tags. Thank~... youuu~ *tired*

I myself hope to as well. Thanks for the encouragement. You seem pretty welcoming. Though its fine anyway as I do plan to post quite a bit when stuffs less busy this end. ^^ *fixes me hat and bows~* 'Aye.
[Image: imevilz.jpg]
I'm not interested in CG stuff when it comes to anime. Though CG backgrounds are always nice since they use alot of that in Vampire Knight which is one my favorite animes. I like to point out the artistic style that the anime artists use when they draw out the anime itself.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
*Comes back crashing through a wall just next to a door, full of bandages falling off his body* Cynall! Where are my quotes? You're a meanie, and I even was about to, oh wait- I didn't give you your welcoming gift, did I?

Dot: I was telling you, but you jumped forty feet down into a congestionated highway.

DMX: Not my fault! There was a hot chick across the street! Wait- we're that high up? *Leans out to look forty feet down* Wow, when did we get this high up?

Dot: That... does not abide by the rules of physics, pretty much like you. Why am I wearing a pink tutu now?!

DMX: Ah, the mysteries of life. There will be time for that later, *Pulls out giant pie and sets it on the center of the room* Now Cynall, we of the Shadow Dragon Pack.inc require you to jump into this man-eating Pie while wearing a blindfold. If you do, you're officially off our missile targets list.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Didn't we discuss Pokemon a little instead? That constitutes for serious discussion of an intense nature. Can you imagine people of a political nature just gathering to discuss their Pokemon and EV spreads, that would be so worth it.

But yah, I forgot the draggy guy. ^_^ Sorry of that. I thought you said on a day ago when I said that, as if being on a list of missile targets was my reward. I'd not put that past you honestly.
[Image: imevilz.jpg]
Hey, no problem. But you still got to go through the ritual, or else that un-unstickable radar badge I stuck on your leg while you weren't looking will attract a nuke. Now go ahead and jump down! It won't harm you. For the first thirteen minutes. *Tries putting blindfold over Cynall's head*

Dot: Brother! That's not very courteous.

DMX: Fine, *Throws blindfold away* You can jump in it without the blindfold.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We all pretty welcoming. Wanted to add this is a great place to relax and enjoy the banter or just enjoy the common element we all enjoy, Digimon. The name is Azu Gabu, a resident furry and muse of all kinds. We don't bite much and we may nibble and bark. RAWR! Other than that if you be yourself and enjoy what is this very diverse mecca, I think you will enjoy it here. I wish you the best of luck and hopefully hear more from you in the future. *Bows and tailwags*.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hi There i see your new here and crazy i saw that pick of all your video games thats a sweet collection i got to give you props for that what is there like 1?2? hundred diffrent games there and i noticed you have alot of gamecube games im a gamecube fan myself toobad they stoped production of games for it i will hopefully hear more from you around the site but untill then PEACE

PS: Red is my favorit color too mrgreen
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Hi there, welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against