Join our server on Discord

Howdy, pretty much as new as new can be.
Pretty much just a crazy lil guy who dropped in through seeking somewhere pretty offbeat to hang about. I knew of the place from a few years or so back when looking about for digimon pawn.

Bi guy. I'm pretty inquisitive, insane~ I like playing the darker sides of people up.

Seems decent enough here. Some interesting people amongst a bunch of really sanity depraved people, which is good fun. Heyy.
Fantastic!! Another crazy to add to our subtle and modest collection. The name's Masquerade and I'm very happy you decided to join our forum. ^^ You're in for quite a wild ride if you decide to stay, because things get out of control sometimes--but who said that was a problem? XD

You yourself seem like an interesting person. If you wanna be friends and talk, just send me a PM, 'kay? I'll be looking forward to that and seeing what degrees of insanity you can add to the site. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Aha! Your spelling and grammar qualify!

I hope you're pretty too.

ALSO! Are you really Tyra Banks? That 'heyy' on the end just made me think of her.

SHE'S SO COOL! Don'tcha think?

all i ever wanted was the world.

(04-22-2009 02:06 AM)Masquerade Wrote: Fantastic!! Another crazy to add to our subtle and modest collection. The name's Masquerade and I'm very happy you decided to join our forum. ^^ You're in for quite a wild ride if you decide to stay, because things get out of control sometimes--but who said that was a problem? XD

You yourself seem like an interesting person. If you wanna be friends and talk, just send me a PM, 'kay? I'll be looking forward to that and seeing what degrees of insanity you can add to the site. =3

Heh, I'm a pretty wild and insane guy so I can't see myself finding fault with no matter how fucked up things become. Losing control is pretty much one of my favourite hobbies though I like to do it smartly and in a snakey enough way for it to work to my advantage. Yesh~

And yup, you'd fit in the group of more interesting people though it seems you're pretty cheerful and crazy yourself though so hay.

^_^ Yah, might be pretty fun to bug you over PM or IM some time, I'll do so probably when I find time to. I like how your Luccy avatar and sig are totally different characters yet both seem pretty canine/lupine esque and share similar colors, blawr. Blue seems your element as mine is red.
(04-22-2009 06:17 AM)Mian Wrote: Aha! Your spelling and grammar qualify!

I hope you're pretty too.

ALSO! Are you really Tyra Banks? That 'heyy' on the end just made me think of her.

SHE'S SO COOL! Don'tcha think?

Tyra Banks, haha. Nope, though I do kind of extend my vowels when I find the space to. I look a great deal younger than I am so I guess you could say I am btw but thats completely outta left field mister. ;_; Or miss.
What a drag! Even online i sound like a girl! Well, that's what pretty boys like me have to endure.

Hmm. I hope you're not prettier than me. We might have to be rivals, y'know. I prefer to fight with nunchaku, so pick your weapon accordingly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Hi, you're not insane unless the voices in your head say so.

...thousands of dead babies everywhere....

We're Cowboy. Watch out, though. One of us is an asshole. Even we don't like him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
C'mon, Mian, new guy, don't try to enter into another futile contest. I'm the hottest guy here, also the strongest, smartest, most charistmatic and,

Dot: Modest too.

DMX: And unfortunately I have to deal with annoying brats like her. *Pushes Dot away*

Dot: Hey! No fair! *Muffled groans and squirms*

So anyways! Welcome, dark, red, advantageous dude. I hope you enjoy the DaD, hands off the cow ranch, they are my breakfast for tomorrow, rawr. *Wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey hey hey I found a new guy to chat with here. Well the name's Lord Sprite I myself joined a while ago cause my friends dragged me here and I got acquainted well. I'm still trying to get used to the furry madness here. It's quite a change from human on human crap to fox on bird or wolf on turtle so yeah I'm around alot of times so just come to me if you need help. Hey Mian does my spelling qualify too?
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Let me do the test for Mian himself! *Puts on X-Ray googles* Oooh, things look nice here. *Sees through the floor and into the house on the next street, seeing a hot tiger girl getting slowly undressed* I'll be back. *Switches googles for dark shades and smashes through wall* WOOHOO!

*Car honking sounds and fierce breaking sounds start roaring all over*

Dot: And there goes one of his sexopath fits. Gee, I'll be answering questions in his place while he's on intensive care!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, blue is my favorite color ^^ And the character in my signature is named Repede. He's from the game Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360--it's an awesome game! =3 And Repede is my favorite character--he's always in my party!! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA