Join our server on Discord

Morningstar & Kalyx's RPG
"I just noticed that you were looking dowm, like you were sad or something.", he replied laying his claw upon her shoulder. "I was just a little bit concerned, Star...that's all."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"oh.. No, don't worry about it!" She said, smiling, "I do that all the time. I have a habit of avoiding looking people in the eyes." She said, directing her attention to the ground again. "We should be almost there."
"Well, you do have to do that with me, Star; I'm pretty harmless. I don't bite...unless you want me, too." Kalyx gives her palyful wink.

Reaching the Lewis Carroll Building, they enter in together. The young, blue dragon tries his best to lift the cute bunny's spirits.

"From my schedule here, it looks like we're in Room 169. If you don't mind, why don't we sit together; since I don't really know any one else here, at this school."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sounds Iike a plan!" She said, smiling and blushing as she looked up at him. "hmm... Unless I want him to, huh..?" the female whispered absentmindedly, she could onl imagine what that ment.. And it got her excited.
Reaching the Biology Class, the dragon let's her pass by; as her stands at the edge of the doorway, bowing to one side. "Ladies first."

He watches her pass, Gawd, she's got a nice looking ass...and tail!

Once in the classroom, Kalyx notices that the teacher was not yet, there. And with the other students milling around, he calls out, "Hey, Star. Let's grab a couple of desks near the back; by that window. I don't know about you, but I don't like sitting so close to the teacher. They just seems to call on you more, if you do."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star looked around, "Yeah, sure, I don't like sitting up front either. For other reasons though." She said blushing, and starting to walk to the back where Kalyx had pointed out.

'Hm.. Hes cute. Handsome too.. Ah! Wait, wh-what am I thinking!?'
Worming his way through the maze of chairs and desks, Kalyx ushers the girl to her seat. "Here ya go, Star. Last row, rear window seats; as far from the teacher as possible."

Giving her a reassuring smile, the dragon squeezes down behind his desk and leans over close; whispering gently in her ear. "So? Let me in on your secret, Star. Why else don't you like sitting up front, in class?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star sits down, looking like she's about to fall asleep. "Thanks. And uhm.. Well, I'm really shy.. If there are people sitting behind me.. It drives me insane." She said blushing. "It's kind of stupid, really.." She laughed weakely.
"No, it's not! I think it makes perfect sense!", he blue dragons exclaims, laying his right claw upon her own. "I know some girls don't like to attract unwanted attention, especially from starngers and people they don't know. And to have a bunch of young males leering at you, from behind, in a classroom, for several hours a day..." *snickers* "heh...that would drive me crazy, as well."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The rabbit smiled, blushing slightly then putting her index finger to her mouth and biting it softly, "Though, I wouldn't mind if you were staring.." She said, looking away slightly but still fixing her eyes on the dragon.