Join our server on Discord

Morningstar & Kalyx's RPG
OK, for like the 'umpteenth' time...Rolleyes

This RPG is exclusively for Morningstar & Kalyx. Please, no posting, except for us two.

Name: Kalyx (Kay-lix)
Species: dragon
Orientation: straight, bi-curious
Description: 7' 2", 240 lbs., midnight blue/black iridescent scales, lighter gray chest & underbelly scales, wings, muscular athletic body, shoulder-length black hair, orange-yellow reptilian eyes, two off-white, pointed horns, thorn-shaped plates running down along spine to tail, soft, flat, diamond-shaped fin at end of tail, forked tongue, sheathed member, 10" x 2", when erect.
Clothing: Usually T-shirt and jeans.
Bio: Quiet and reserved, but not shy, very open-minded. Likes to keep in shape; running, weights, martial arts, various sports, etc.

It's the first day of the new semester at Gryphon University; a local college in the small town of Vixon. Kalyx, a young dragon, from out-of -town, has decided to take a few classes here, over the course of the next year. Having just moved out from his parents' place, with all his funds and belongings; he hopes to find job and settle in to this real world college life. Not quite unpacked, as of yet, the hurried dragon soars low, over the campus sidewalk, looking for his first class: Advanced Biology.

Shit! I knew I should've got an earlier start! The anxious dragon peers over his small campus map. I just need to find this damned Lewis Carroll Building. It's got to be near here, somewhere!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Star
Species: rabbit
Orientation: straight
Description: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2200173

5' 8", 160 lbs., brown fur, beige chest & underbelly fur, thin lean decent body, strong legs, spiky-ish black-blue hair, clear blue eyes, soft tongue, D/C-cup size breasts.
Clothing: loose longsleeve black shirt and jeans.
Bio: Quiet and shy, usually keeps to self.

Star, a young bunny from Vixon, was attending the same collage. Though hating school and such above anything else, has decided to go to collage to better herself. Walking to her first class, Advanced Biology, with her head hung low.

Ahg.. Time to start a boring year. Damn. I hope I can make it through this.
Looking back up, the young dragon veers sharply to his left, avoiding a direct collision with the pedestrian, female rabbit. Circling back around, Kalyx lands near her, on the grass, just off the campus walk. Folding back his wings, he approaches her. "Forgive me...I'm sorry for nearly running you off the walk. I was too busy trying to find this building that I'm supposed to be having class in. Oh, and by the way...my name is Kalyx." He extends his right claw out to her.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The rabbit held back a scream as she was nearly run down by the dragon, looking at Kalyx nervously. "Uhm.. Kay, no problem." She said silently, shaking his claw shyly. "Nice to uh, meet you. I'm Star." Letting go of his claw and looking up at him. "What building were you looking for, anyways..?"
Peering over his crumpled schedule, "It's the Lewis Carroll building. I know it's around here, somewhere. Or at least that's what my map says."

Looking back up into Star's eyes, Kalyx feels a wave of warmth course through his body. Boy, she sure is cute. Maybe, it was lucky that I almost flew into her.
Peering over his crumpled schedule, "It's the Lewis Carroll building. I know it's around here, somewhere...I think. Or at least that's what my campus map says."

Looking back up into Star's eyes, Kalyx feels a wave of warmth course through his body. Boy, she sure is cute...and that figure, too. Maybe, it was lucky that I almost flew into her.

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The rabbit looked around, "Uhm Lewis Carroll building... Shouldn't be too far from here." She said, looking up at him, trying her best to look Kalyx in the eyes though occasionally shying away. "I know where it is, I'm heading there too so, I can bring you there if you'd like, come on." She said, slowly starting to walk away in the direction of the building, looking back to make sure he was following.
"Hey, I'll walk with you, if you wanna wait up!" Kalyx jogs up to her right side.

"I know that I should've checked out all my classes first, but I was too busy moving into my new place. I rented a small house, in town , just off-campus. I'm not from around here, if you hadn't already guessed."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, I had a feeling you weren't from here, I've never seen you before." Star looks at the ground as she walks. "It's easy to get lost if your not paying attention."
"I know what you mean. It'll take me a while to get familiar with this campus and town."

As they continue to walk, Kalyx notices Star's fixed, downward gaze.

Why is she staring at the ground? Is it me? Or is she just shy?

"Uh, Star?" The dragon dips his head down and tries to look back up at her, directly in her eyes. "Is there anything the matter?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hm? No, why?" She asks, stroking a hand through her hair and continuing to walk casually, her hips swaying gently. "What makes you think that something would be wrong?" Star asked, looking up at him.