Join our server on Discord

Morningstar & Kalyx's RPG
"You wouldn't? Well...I'll take that as a compliment." Leaning over to his left, Kalyx gives her paw a gentle squeeze as he whispers towards her ear. "To be honest, I find you very attractive, Star; ever since I almost flew into you."
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Blinking in suprise, Star looked over at Kalyx. "You... Have?" She blushed hard, trying to hide it with the hand the dragon didn't have a hold of. "O, oh my..!" She said, trying not to smile, though she couldn't help it.
"Of course...you're very pretty, Star; if you don't mind me saying so." Kalyx leans back into his chair and wags his tail, slowly releasing her paw. "Once we get through with this class, maybe you'd like to join me for some lunch, if you're not too busy, that is."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The female nodded almost instantly, "S-sure. I'd love to." She said eagerly, though she soon calmed herself down before she embarrised herself. "Ahem, er, I mean. Yes, sure, I'd be happy to." She smiled cutely.
Smiling in return, Kalyx looks briefly up over to the clock on the wall. I wonder what's taking the teacher so long. It's already 11:07am and he's not here, yet.

Just then, in rushes an adult...a teacher's aide from a nearby classroom. The pretty young badger steps directly behind the teacher's desk and hushes the talkative class.

"Uh...I have an announcement from the Dean's office. It seems that Mr. Reynolds has been taken ill, rather suddenly. So, today's class has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled for next Monday, at 11:00 am, this class' normal time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star fell silent, soon sighing in relief. "Oh thank goodness." She said silently, looking over at Kalyx. "Phew, lucky break, eh?" She said smiling and poking her tongue out cutely. "I was so nervous I thought I was going to have a heart attack.."
"Why's that?" The tall, blue dragon leans forward, looking directly at the bunny-girl, sort of puzzled. "Don't you like class or college?"

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She groaned, leaning back in her seat. "Not really, I only go so that I can better myself as a person. Collage and stuff comes off as really difficult for me." She said, pouting.