Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
Blaze hung from the mouth of a giant moth spilling blood.

"H....help.....me.....!" Blaze said trying to reach out to Marcus.
The giant moth then crunched down on her spilling more blood.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Zera walks into the room, and admires it. "It looks nice.", he says, I also knew the significance of the door's material, so, eh, it's a good way to keep track of a room. Anyway, I was in a bar full of cigarette smoke, I'm hoping you have a shower in an adjacent room, or this one, whatever or wherever it may be.".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Yeah there's a shower in the room adjacent here. This room has a private bathroom which I use all the time." Fierce said. "Also if you don't mind. We'll have to share the bed."

Marcus thrashes that Moth monster. He rips off the wings off and fries the body. Marcus rushes to blaze and heals her.

"Blaze don't die on me."marcus said beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.
Zera smiled, and said, "No problem, I'll be back after a fast shower.", and with that, Zera did in fact take a hot shower for 5 minutes, wearing a white t-shirt, and blue boxers. He uses magic to dry off his hair fast, and kisses Fierce, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You know what? You're pretty cute." he said with a smile.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"I can't lose Blaze. she's the best thing to happen to me."Marcus said his ususally confident smile replaced with a look of sadness and worry.
Fierce couldn't help but to smile at the boy's comment.
"Thanks Zera. That's nice of you." she said.

Just when the moth was about to eat up Blaze Fierce charged in wearing a maid outfit and connected a strong uppercut into the creature's gut and it spit out Blaze.

"Yep, if you wanna do anything, you can just straight out ask me, cuz trust me, I've been asked alot of weird shit in my life time.", after saying this, Zera teleported to his side of the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Waiting for his body to tire.

OOC:Hm, the kiss, and the comment....worst tease ever. lol.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"we have to get her to the medical wing fast. I don't wanna lose her." Marcus said picking Blaze up and looking at the maid fierce Tears flowing.
"Well since you said it. You wanna go out tomorrow? We can go shopping. I do need to pick up food for my castle guardian Mofa. Your little criminal hunt would make the corpses nice food for him." Fierce said changing her black tight dress into an intimate black see through gown.