Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
Ok this is my first RP here. Aura taught me how to do RPing so I should have general knowledge by now anyway this is for me and my friends Aura and BlazingDragonMaster.

Well I can't come up with a cool title but what the story's about is my character Fierce is a single woman of high power on the planet Xanon and her parents threatened to kill her if she doesn't get married off to a guy in 7 years and after they've killed her they will replace her with another child. Some parents they are.

Name:
Weapons(If any):
Powers(Again if any):
Character description:

Now here is my lovely bachelorette:

Name: Fierce
Weapons: A transforming weapon that's neutral shape is a pair of earrings that she wears. Mainly the weapons shape of her choice is the Dragonfire Blade
Powers: Super strength, cloning, teleportation
Character desc: Black shiny neck length hair, silver eyes, tan skin, flat chested, slightly muscular, wears forearm gaurds that are fingerless and have blue orbs on the back of the hands, wears a tight black sleveles short skirted dress(The skirt's frilly and is not tight) and wears gray boots that come just below her knees.

~The story~

Fierce had just slain a cyclops using the Dragonfire Rapiers and shifted them back to neutral form when her mother appeared before her.

"What do you want mom?" Fierce asked.

"Your father and I are worried about you my daughter. So we haven't a choice but to kill you if you don't get married off in 7 years." Fierce's mother said with a sigh. "So please try and find a good lover dear"
At that Fierce was alone again and so she shrugged setting the dead cyclops carcass on fire turning around and walking away from it.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Name:Marcus
Weapons(If any):gaunlets
Powers(Again if any): tranforming ans super strength
Character description: Brown hair/ hazel eyes/ powerfully built and a megawatt smile. a loving man for the right woman. powerfule lycan with storm powers. he has a hidden past that he can't remember/

a storm gray lycan is watching in the distance.

"she's a lovely girl." He said to himself.
OOC: But really blze what does your character look like dude. That's what the desc is for. Not for his personality.

IC:

Fierce stopped in her tracks and held out her hand then mumbled a spell and the earthj began to shake and before her sprung up a huge castle.
"Home sweet home." she said to herslef and walked into the castle.

Name:Zera
Weapons(If any):Lucidium and Obsidium(Great Swords)
Powers(Again if any):Knows all light and dark magic.
Character description:Siggy.
Accurate Desc:6'6, pale skin. He is skinny, but Gaia likes chibis too much, those dragons are just two conflicting spirits in his soul, they rarely appear to survey the world around them, trusting Zera to go wherever they want him to.
------------
In a bar, full of cigarette smoke, broken beer bottles, and blood from old drunken fights, Zera sits, finishing off his 12 glass of his soda-mixed whiskey. He pays the bartender, and leaves, brushing some hair from his face as he walks through the doorway.

While walking, he thought, "You would think a bar would have at least one decent woman in there, oh well, sucks for them, their parents just weren't carrying the genes.", he continued, basically burying his head in a book, walking almost aimlessly through the town, but he was able to avoid anyone in his way.

While walking through the town, he decided to use his extraordinary senses to attempt to detect any woman with the correct genetic code for them to have a decent child.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
OOC: fixed it.

IC:

Shocked at the site he walks over and knocks on the door.

"Excuse me miss. I need a place to stay." he said in a shy tone.
Fierce stopped in her tracks yet again hearing the sound of the man talking to her she turned a quarter turn to him and blasted a bright blue beam at him being defensive of herself. She quickly noticed who it was.
"Should've dodged that. I sensed you were a lycan. Lycans are known for speed. Guess I caught you off guard. Oh well lick your wounds and run off I don;t have time for you I need to marry someone fast." Fierce said to the now injured lycan.

Zera, just barely being able to see the sudden appearance of the castle, looks at it in slight awe. He closed his book calmly, and decided being a hundred yards wouldn't be an unsafe distance.

Afterall, whoever made that was efficient in magic, which Zera considered to be a sign of good genes, why should he pass up such an opportunity? He teleported to what was the former half way point between himself and the new castle, and summoned his powers of darkness to create a stasis field to shelter him from weather disruptions.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
The lycan heals himself.

"i need a place to stay ma'am." he said. "my name's Marcus."
Fierce then noticed a man off in the distance and so she teleported to him and looked him up and down.
"You seem good with magic like I am. I'm Fierce." Fierce said to the white haired man before her.

"Dang it!" Marcus growls.