Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"Huh, alright then, that's fine.", with that, Zera got up as well. "Well, lead the way.", Zera said, flicking away a strand of his hair.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Very well. Come with. Try not the get lost. Stay close if you have to." Fierce said.

Fierce then started walk into a corridor.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
As Zera followed her, he said, "Eh, I couldn't get lost following you through here, at least not by walking through this place.". He looked at all surfaces, quickly getting used to the castle.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Marcus follows Blaze inside.

"nice place." He said to himself.
"Although, was it really important to have a gigantic castle out here? I mean, it'll probably attract nut cases like barbarians, wild beasts, and just plain loonies that got booted from their towns for being stupid.".

Zera then drank a little bit of beer from his mini beer fountain, to give himself a slight buzz.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"No. The castle's intention is to hospitalize me. I don't make it visible to insane idiots like that. Yeah I can use alot of magic." Fierce said and the turned to a door."Hm gold. This is it then."

Zera looked at the gold door briefly, and drank more beer, obviously because he was thirsty, and beer isn't the best way to get hydrated.

Creative Minds
The OCA
marcus Explores the castle.
"It's my room if you don't understand it. It's so I don't get confused." Fierce said opening the door. "There you have it. Good night Zera."

Marcus hears a scream amd rushes to find Blaze in trouble.