Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"That's funny." Fierce said "I also have an orb but she's a girl. How ironic. We both have the same kind of servants."Fierce then sat down across from Zera and put her right leg over her left leg.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"Huh....well, there are quite a few others who use elemental orbs as servants, mine was a darkness orb, but I drained most of the darkness from it, left just enough to allow it to function it's creation abilities.".

When Zera finished his sentence, he drank from his beer fountain, and took a bite from a pizza slice. After he finished with that, he wiped his mouth with his tail.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"So Blaze do you have a mate?" Marcus asked her.
"My orb was originally fire but my mother drained it because when it first came about it set several towns on fire." Ferce said

Fierce then conjoured a soda and drank from it once she put her lips to it and a straw appeared.

" i don't."Marcus said with a sad look.
Zera gently smiled, and finished off his pizza, and put his beer fountain on a table. After a short while, he used magical energy to filter of the alcohol content.

He thought the situation was a little funny, and thought about it for a few seconds, 'Huh....was the straw really necessary?', of course, he came up with a conclusion, as it seemed her actions were pretty elaborate....

"I should probably be getting to sleep...", Zera said, "I mean, I need to kill some guys tomorrow for some cash, and if they run, I wanna be able to chase'em down....cuz teleporting's just too easy. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your castle's only got one room, as it was originally intended for you?".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"It's got many rooms. But I forgot to make the beds cumfy. They're all hard as iron right now. The only soft one is my bed. Sorry I can't make everything quite so perfect at once. I'll let you take my room for tonight." Fierce said getting up."I'm not usually a nice girl you know."

"Blaze are you okay?" he asked.
Blaze looked over her shoulder and ran into the castle.
"I must see my master for further orders now!" She screamed to herself.

"what's up with that?" marcus wondered.