Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"miss blaze?" marcus asked."how did you get here?"
"Well I was pull through a pan dimensional portal by my master." Blaze said.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"cool. you know i could tell you were a girl already. My name's Marcus.* he said blushing furiously.
"You know I'm a girl?" Blaze said startled and hugged him."I knew someone would understand!

" Well i'm a werewolf like you."he said huging her." i really like you."
"I thought you liked my master at first Marcus." Blaze said putting Marcus down.

"well i need a place to stay. i was kicked out of my coven. can i stay here Blaze?" Marcus asked.
Of course you can stay Marcus. Of course master says I need to slim down. I actually want to too. I only got this way cause my father forced me to." Blaze said blushing.

"I think you're beautiful no matter what." Marcus said kissing her.
'No problem', Zera said. He then said an incantation that made a translucent black orb appear floating next to him. "Orb.", he said, "One beer, and a pizza."

"Of course.", replied the sphere.
In a matter of second, it had produced an excellent gourmet pizza, and a miniature Beer fountain, which could fit in the palm of anyone's hand easily. The beer fountain produced endless amounts of alcoholic beverages.

Zera thanked his servant, and the orb vanished. He then sat in a chair, and began to consume his food.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA