Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
OOC: he's not a mutt.

IC:
Marcus gets a chill when he sees Blaze.

"Dang he looks tough." marcus thinks.
Zera looked at the giant werewolf, and was a little shocked at how big it was, but then returned his eye contact to Fierce.

"So, what should we do? I'd say dinner, killing an army of some kind, or something other than standing out here talking, as I think we've pretty much talked about everything possible...".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"But master I'm a girl. You know I'm a girl stop calling me a boy!" Blaze yelled to her master Fierce.

"Quiet boy" Fierce replied.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Marcus smells something in the air.

"Blaze is a girl." he said in wonder
Of course, Zera was shocked that it was a girl, and it was a little disturbing, as it would've been to anyone. Zera was tired of standing, as he had been doing that for the last few hours at the bar and in town, so he decided to sit against a large rock he had materialized from the ground.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Marcus cleans his coat.

"so embarrassing." marcus said to himself.
"Hm. You wanna come inside to my castle Zera?" Fierce asked him and turned to Blaze."Blaze if you're a girl I suggest you lose the muscles then I can tell it."

Zera got on his feet, just after settling into sitting down, and replied, "Yes, I'd like to, it looks pretty cool from out here.".

Creative Minds
The OCA
Marcus walks over to blaze.
"Um hi. I'm Marcus." he said shyly.
"Very well then." Fierce said and the teleported them into her castle."Yeah I know it's great. Feel free to make yourself at home Zera."