Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"As i love you Blaze." Marcus said as he kissed her long and lovingly.
Zera used magic to put his clothes on and clean himself up quickly, and his right hand glowed with black elemental fire, and his left glowed with bright elemental water. The colors of his eyes began to glow brighter from the use of the power.

"Ok.", Zera said, raising the hand with the holy water element up first, and changing his main element to light to boost its power, "Grendas Ka.", the words made the water in his hand shake violently, and the moisture in the air around him began to form, and circulate around the hand.

Soon, the water stopped moving, and left his hand into the circulating segments of water, magic energy became charged into the segments, and a portal opened between the pieces of water, and a huge roaring water blast spewed forth at her father at the insane speed of 170 mph.

Zera held the portal open for around ten minutes, and then closed it, hardly weakened from the output of magical energy.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Fierce's father was drenched with clothes soaked and a bit torn but he still stood strong.
"Ha! Thanks for the shower." He said.

"Please don't wreck my castle father. It took me ten years to build, fortify and transport this thing!" Fierce said putting her clothes on.

Fierce's father's hands then glowed red and purple and crimson colored lighting dfanced around his body and he then charged into Zera punching him blowing up a powerful ionic blast.

"I said don't wreck my castle!" Fierce shouted as a mere painting fell off of the wall.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Zera was partially damaged, knocked backwards, and his shirt charged with electricity, however, Zera used a barrier to buffer the attack away. The hand he used to generate the barrier was but bone. Zera took a deep breath, and sighed. "Ow.", he said dully.

His eyes widened for a split second, as things began to become blurry. The eye that was blue began to turn red, like his other eye. As this was happening, he could here a calm voice, and an enraged voice arguing.

"HE WILL LOSE IF I DO NOT INTERVENE!", roared the enraged voice chaotically. The other voice told the enraged one to calm itself, but it would not listen, and the room began clear up, as the blue eye became more engulfed by the blood-red color of the other.

Zera's element was uncontrollably switched to darkness and fire, and Obsidium materialize din front of him. Zera drew the sword from the ground, charged it with energy that would ignore any elemental resistances Fierce's father had to an attack of this nature.

Zera was about to swing the sword, but the sword overcharged itself, the shadows of the room swirling around. The sword teleported above Zera, and the sword began to act as if an invisible entity was holding it, and the sword swung at Fierce's father at a nearly blinding speed, causing an enormous explosion, sending shadows all over the room, distorting the lightning of the room.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Fierce's father then conjoured a force field to block from any further attacks and clutched the dep gash in his chest grimacing.

Zera actually wounded dad. I-is he really worthy of my hand? Fierce thought to herself watching the fight conjouring a mop and cleaning the fluids she spilled allover the floor.

"Ugh I hate the smell of vanilla daughter! Clean that shit up!" her father yelled.

"I don't smell that bad father." Fierce said mopping the floor.

"wow that Zera actually hurt fierce's dad." marcus said in wonder.
"I smell vanilla. Is that really what the mistress smells like? She smells really good!" said Blaze.

"You actually like my juices?!" Fierce screamed at Blaze.

Zera's sight began to blur again, and at the top right corner of his vision, '100%' showed, and he blacked out. His element became pure darkness, and his eyes glowed a furious red.

Obsium teleported right back into his hand, and his body morphed into darkness, the light around him became sucked into the void that was his body. He pointed obsidium at Fierce's father, and was sucked into the sword, the sword then flew point-first into the barrier.

The impact sent shockwaves of energy throughout the room. The dragons voice was heard, instead of Zera's, "BECOME ENGULFED BY THE DARKNESS!", it hissed.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"i lie it too." Marcus said blushing.
"Father! Zera! What are you? You.....Give me back my daddy!" Fierce said as tears began to flow down her cheeks. "Zeraaaaaaa! Please!"

"I feel bad for the mistress. Fierce papa got sucked up." Blaze said.