Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
Fierce walked in the room Zera was in scarred by the fight and her dress and bow torn. She then sits down glowing blue and repairs all damages to her and sighed. "My father's right. I can't beat him if I tried." she said to herself.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Zera was still drowsy, and had a late reaction to her entrance, a minute later, he said, "Hi...wow, you look pretty bad off right now...", after saying that, he finished his dragon's blood, and his senses were back to normal.

He recognized what she said, and, wanting something to do, he asked, "Well, can I try? I haven't had anything to do, and I'd think meeting your father would be a little interesting to say the least.".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"You wanna meet my father I can always call him for you Zera. But yeah I was pretty bad looking." Fierce said beginning to play with the long yellow bow in her hair."Thanks to healing magic I'm fine right now."

"Alright, maybe later, I'm still a little tired.", Zera said, teleporting his normal clothes on, instead of his bed wear.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Yeah don't look very good right now either. It would leave a bad impression on my father. Both my folks at that. Especially my mother since she was always very picky about who I dated. Their own fault they stopped having kids after me." Fierce said teleporting a glass of cream soda with a straw and drinking it.

"Probably a lunar thing, or something like that.", Zera said, using magic to straighten out his hair to its normal appearance. "Eclipses and new moons are bad for my composure. Although, I think I look my best now.

I used magic to clean up my hair, get my clothes on, my race has powerful enzymes that fight off plaque and oral infections, and I have no bruises or skin blemishes of any kind."

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Lucky you. I suppose your race always looks its best considering the enzymes you just talked about. But still I can always be beautiful even if I never try to. Not to mention my stupid body language always says to fuck me even if I don't want it." Fierce said crossing her arms after she finished her cream soda.

"Although, because of our high technology, we used to be really weak, then some scientists made genetic breakthroughs, allowing us to cheat evolution, and be technologically advanced, as well as naturally gifted. We are the only nation in the entirety of the planet that has trans-planetary cruisers.", Zera stopped, after boasting about his race, and began to breath, as he had talked the entire time without breathing, like a stuck up.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"what do you wanna do today Blaze?" marcus asked her fixing breakfast.
"Well it's time I tell you the truth about me Zera. I'm actually a warrior goddess. I'm the love child of two of the universe's most powerful gods. My mother and father want me to be married so I could continue the chain of power. Unfortunately I've been alive thousands of years and ended up blowing up planets I didn't like." Fierce said blushing. "So do you.....still....love me?"