Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"She makes more clones though. Some to even make out with for some reason." Blaze replied to Marcus's statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hm bored." Fierce said to herself and she then stretched out and another clone stretched from her as she bounces back to shape and she then kisses the clone.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
What a day. Zera thought, as he drank some dragon's blood. He reflected on all he did presently, and evaluated all he had done to be sure he had made all the right decisions. He had, well, in his mind, he had.

Zera sighed in relief that he had not done anything he had regret, as he knew time travel would be complicated, and idiotic idea.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Ok now I'm not so bored." Fierce said leaning back watching the sunset.

When Zera was finished, he decided he'd attempt to walk back to Fierce's and his room. If he began to feel hungry or thirsty, he'd go make some food at the kitchen, and if he found their room before then...well, oh goodie.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"wow. that's odd."Marcus said as he looked at blaze."wanna relax somewhere?"
"No I'm fine Marcus. I don't do well with relaxing. Gotta keep alert." Blaze said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh well I'll head to my room in a little bit." Fierce said and then shoved the clone off the roof and watched her fall to her death."Interesting."

Zera eventually found the room, while on the brink of hunger, but he didn't wanna turn back now. He got out a sandwich, and scarfed it down. He then opened the door, and made his way to the bed after finishing with a shower.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Fierce then teleported to the bed and layed down pulling the blanket over her and moving to her side of the bed.

Zera pulled up the sheets himself, and began to fall asleep.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Good night Zera." Fierce said and slowly fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I'm going to bed now Marcus. Night." Blaze said before morphing to human form and going to her room.