Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
"I am Zera.", Zera said, looking at Fierce's body for a few minutes, then at her. "Well, I need a place to stay, so can I stay at your new castle?", he said, canceling his recently cast magic.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"why does he get the girl?" Marcus Asked himself.
"Because I got style!", Zera yelled across their distance to the lycan. The wind pushed some Zera's hair over his face, and quickly blew it to the side.

"I guess it's time for another cut...", he said.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Yeah looks like it does need another cut. I always cut mine so it looks like it does now." Fierce said
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"how did he hear me?" he wondered.
"It looks nice.", Zera said. He paused for a minute, and looked over her shoulder, at the lycan again.

"Say, speaking of hair, why do you have a were mutt in front of your castle? Is it your pet?". Zera knew very well the were wolf wasn't Fierce's pet, but he wanted to irritate it for fun.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Fierce looked over her shoulder amused at Zera's comment at the mutt."Yeah I was thinking about making him my pet. He'll be very good friends with Blaze." she said smiling slightly.

"Blaze? Who's Blaze?", Zera asked, browsing Fierce again before returning to eye contact. As boredom slowly set in, Zera swayed his tail through the grass behind him slowly to provide himself with something to do.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Atleast i get to stay." Marcus said with a smile
"Oh sorry Blaze is my pet firewere. I stole him from a dimensional portal. He's been loyal to me ever since then."Fierce said and pulled a whistle out and blowing it summoning a towering muscular crimson werewolf with black armor."Blaze I'd like you to meet Zera. Zera I'd like you to meet Blaze."