Join our server on Discord

The heart of Fierce(Lord Sprite/BlazingDragonMaster/Aura)
Fierce woke up to the sound of her mother talking to her father and she was even more so startled that they were in her room and that she didn't have any clothes on.
"What're you two doing in my room?!" she screamed at them.
Fierce's mother looked completely different from Fierce having blue skin and flowing blue green hai she also wore a purple robe and Fierce's father also didn't look much like fierce either being completely muscular and usually had five o' clock shadow and messy brown hair. He always had a ciggarette in his mouth cause of it's destructive properties. tonight he was strangely wearing a brown suit. he then bent down and picked up fierce's gown.
"Hm. I know you have an odd choice of clothing but why aren't you wearing this?" her father asked her calmly.

"Honey this must mean she's in love having slept with that boy she hugged so affectionately." Fierce's mother said with a slight giggle.

"Mom!" Fierce screamed now completely embarrassed.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
The assassins began to wander through town, and Zera cloaked himself by changing his base element to pure darkness, blending in with the night. His targets seemed to be aware of the change in darkness concentration, which unfortunately, Zera could not mask.

They looked in his direction, and drew their daggers, which were coated in dragon's bane, which Zera had not become immune to....yet. Zera teleported down to his targets, and slashed one of the assassin's legs to the bone, breaking them. An assassin stabbed him, and it burned like fire, and Zera grabbed his assailant's face, and pulverized it into the ground.

Another assassin stabbed him, and left the dagger in, Zera drove his tail into his last target, took the dagger from his rib cage, and drove it into the enemies heart, twisting and churning the sword. This definitely caused an unbearable amount of pain, and making this skilled assassin, master of silence and deceit, scream in pain.

Zera's wounds burned furiously from the stabbed areas, but soon subsided, as his body had began absorbing the atomic code of the poison. After collecting his reward, he then headed back to Fierce's castle, dragging the dead bodies with him.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Marcus finds an empty bedroom near the Med Wing.

"please let Blaze be okay." he said as he got settled in.
The giant moth then smelled blood in the air and burst through the doors rushing at Zera and swooped down picking up the corpses and devouring them whole.

"I never slept with him. He came onto me." Fierce said covering herself with her blanket.

"But then again we weren't loking over you my dear." her mother said.

"If it comes down to this fierce. we'll say you got raped yet enjoyed it.' her father said smiling and the two of her parents then vanished.

Fierce then got out of her bed and put her gown on.

"They have the nerve to barge in on me like this." fierce said to herself.

Marcus fell asleep hoping that Blaze would be alright.
"Huh, what an appetite.", Zera said to the moth, before going back into the castle. After witnessing the moth's own hunger, he recognized his own, and began to make himself breakfast. "That thing's lucky I didn't eat them after I killed them...", he said, under his breath.

While his food cooked, he wet a towel he had in his travel bag, and cleaned off his tail, and was about to treat his dagger wounds, but found them already healed. He then put the rag back in his back, and monitored his breakfast as it cooked.

OOC:A popular saying on the net is:"It isn't rape if you like it.", lol.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Well I'm awake now anyway. Thanks to my parents. Although they are on their word about killing me if I don't get married off soon. I guess I will have to set up a relationship with Zera." Fierce said. She then sighed and teleported to Zera not knowing he was there in the first place. "Might as well make coffee then.

"Hello.", Zera said, eating his breakfast. "That moth had quite an appetite, thing ate the corpses in seconds.", then Zera leisurely swayed his tail while still eating.

Creative Minds
The OCA
As Marcus slept he slowly changed to human. His head turned to human. His fur retracts. he fully returned to human form.
"Hm. Well Mofa hasn't eaten in 2 weeks. I haven't picked up his kibble yet either." Fierce said and drank some coffee.