Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"It wasn't her fault at all! She probably didn't know what she was doing! Why are you blaming her for the tragedy you think she has caused? Don't you think she was trying to figure out a way to stop the undead from raising!? She was trying to help your people! Don't you think she was trying to look at that book so she could find reverse the process of the plague of the deaths!? You known her for the since the day she came as a child playing with you! She slept with you! She loves you! She wanted to stop the place from falling apart! And you doubted her!?" Linvar cried out her white angelic wings started growing out, keeping her up in the air. "You know her long and well, she comforted you when you are angry, she's always there when your upset. And now your going out and let this madness overcome with you? It's not too late to be what you are Christoph! It's not too late to start anew with your life!"

"Gairunnn......" The legendary Kanerudo turned to face Gairunn they both nodded at each other as if they both understood.

Gairunn nodded, he growled loudly aiming for the neck of dragon, his huge fangs pierce through the neck of the ancient dragon. And then 6 strong stoney arms appeared out of nowhere holding the Utaskashi down. One grasp tightly on the tail, two other grasp his arms, legs, and lastly gripped tightly on the neck.

The Kanerudo then formed a circled around a symbol of another of himself and he enter it, and growled loudly as he performed another circled, symbol of fire. "Fire, Volacano Kingadragon!" a firey weapon shaped of a volacano kingadragon slashed through the left of the ancient's dragon's arm. "water, Storm Kingadragon!" an aqua serpent dragon weapon appeared and slashed through the right of the dragon's other arm. "earth, Earthquake Kingadragon!" a earthly weapon of a oddly looking kingadragon appeared slash through the tail of his. "wind, Tornado Kingadragon!" A powerful looking wind weapon then slashes through the head of the dragon. "Darkness, Necrom Kingadragon!" Finally fifth black sharp weapon pierce through the middle of the ancient dragon's body.

Finally the Kanerudo flew towards a glowly golden sphere shaped around him a gigantic beam of light surrounding him in a radiant color disseminating the ancient dragon until none of him is left. "This what happens if your messing with someone who controls all elements and commander of the legendz army."

"...Alright! Let's go! Big foot, Gryphon, Blazeadragon...it's too late to save this palace!" Crystal turned her back and cried out. The three nodded following them as they go towards safety.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Christoph~

"Your a fool Linvar." The Vampire said, he looked to the remains of the dragon and chuckled, "Do you think that will destroy the mighty Utaskashi!" He yelled out to Kaze.

~Utaskashi~

Though its body destroyed droplets of the Dragons blood still remained on the floor, they slowly started to spread and grow, once more the Crimson dragon was restored large and ready to fight, a loud roar escaped its maw and head dashed forward, flying past his Opponent and his Acidic fangs crashing down on Linvar, planning on applying pressure to hurt her.

~Christoph~

"Well...I like this turn of events, Have fun Linvar....Utaskashi is almost indestructable aslong as the Necromancers live" The Old king said, he walked forward and his eyes gazed at Livian, "Good day" he said almost like a gentleman, He had to find the book.

~Kerochuji~

"LINVAR!" The Half Demon cried out as he saw the red blurr strike her.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Kaze...." Linvar cried out feeling remarkable pain.

"LINVAR!" Kanerudo growled loudly seeing his dear Linvar. "NOBODY...nobody hurts my dear Linvar!" his mind completely lost it, his body then suddenly bigger and surprisingly bigger than before, bigger than the mountains itself. "WARGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" His arms grabbed hold onto the ancient dragon as it were a piece of toy and tearing it a part and throwing down to the ground, his wings blow black tornado tearing up the building apart.

"Kaze no!" Her eyes widen in horror, knowing he couldn't control his necrom kingadragon. He would even kill anybody friends or foe alike, dropping down on the floor, her clothes were torn. The only way to stopped him by singing or become the judical angel but other than that he can't be stopped.

Gairunn then suddenly back as Livian, her tired body slowly stood up. She know how Christoph felt, she weakly ran over him her arms stopping him. "I...know how you felt...please don't feel discourage...I felt the same way...when I was little 5 years old. I've been alone for my entire life, without any friends. I've been wanted for 100 billion gold for something I did wrong...because of this being. I know you wanted revenge for everything...but please give life a second chance..." Livian held his shoulders and immediately kissed him on the lips hoping it would purify his soul with being part light in her body.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Christoph~

Christoph stopped moving, he pushed the girl back and glared into her eyes, "What do I care about your sorrow?" he whispered into her ear, with a quick motion his head was down piercing her neck, he took 'The Little Drink' then tossed the girl into the wall, tempted to kill her for getting in his way, yet he didn't.... "Your lucky" he said and continued down the hall, his fangs dripped with the small amout of blood he had taken from the girl, enough to give him extra strength as he searched for the Necronomicon.

~Kerochuji~

"Kaze! Your wife is in need of assisstance!" The Half demon said and ran into the room Jarod still in his hand, "Crystal common!" He yelled they had to escape and there wasd only one way, The Portal.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Kaze continued to go on the rampage, he continued to growled until palace tumbled down. Linvar had no choice, she sang holy song that everyone could hear it.
"Louvem! Madrugada
Alma bela, dança da terra
Ó sintam, o vendaval da coragem
Transbordem, leite da terra
Beijo do céu, chuva do rejubilo
uma semente peguena, desejo
grande grande grande...
Cultivem, um caminho novo caminho
Festejem, Ceifem, um milhão
De espigas, as espigas do destino
Cantem, a nossa canção
Transmitam, canção do povo
Força cordial porta da esperança..."

Kaze suddenly stopped, he growled and instantly he turned into his warrucho form*his chibi form and dropped on Linvar's head, "Fu fu fu...." He groaned in agony. Linvar quickly finds Horoka and takes him by the hand and jumped inside the portal, as well a couple of others*Crystal, Gryphon, Bigfoot, and Blazeadragon*.

Livian grunted in pain, healing herself before standing in Christoph's way again. "Why are you letting the undead control you? Do you really wanted the dark people to win?" She continued to persist him, knowing she would risk herself becoming a vampire but, she wanted to show him something that love conquers darkness. "You probably may not care how I am...maybe nobody does when I was young. I was thrown rocks at when I was little, even been chased. But I was never alone...especially with Gairunn...and your not alone..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Christoph~

Christoph stopped moving, "You have a death with little girl. Your risking yourself by being this close to me. Now run along go with your family, I cannot protect you from Sakaro's armies, the demons are coming this way as well." He said, his eyes flashed bright crimson and a claw started to sink into her arm applying pressure even pain but not drawing blood, "Listen little girl I have no time for your games, Unless you want to die you'll stay out of my way" he growled at her, his eyes flashed their old violet for a slight second.

~Kerochuji~

They had arrived in the middle of a forest, Kero cursed, "We are not out of danger yet... this is the Forest of the Damned..... there are things here worse then the undead. We must be quick....quiet and careful." he said still carring the Passout Jarod in his arms.

~Horoka~

"We are doomed...doomed.....The demons almost got me...Krail emerged I felt it.." The Prince chimed tears in his eyes.

~The Korla Empire~

It had fallen, over 3,000 years of ruling the world of Tremear the Korla empire had fallen... Sakaro sat in the Throne and removed his helmet, "Lets see.....where to attack next..." he whispered, his undead armies slowly started to bring bodies into the main palace bodies of both Korla, Dark Elven, and Demons.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Livian screamed painfully, feeling she has no other choice but leave Christoph alone, she used what's left of her energy and teleported nearby at her family. "Ughh...."

"Livian!" Linvar gasped, although she did realized she herself is naked and she quickly chanted making herself fully clothed. "Heal!" She chanted healing Livian. "I was worried sick, when you were left behind."

"I'm sorry mother...I've...tried..." Livian lowered her head down feeling guilty.

"It's okay..." Linvar smiled, Kaze however was sleeping away in his chibi sized formed. Linvar sighed, "I can't believe...all this has happened...it seemed like everything has fallen into darkness. Rarely enough light and hope..." she held Kaze sadily. "It's almost as if darkness has already corrupted everything in it's path..."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Christoph~

He was dazed...what had happened, his eyes burst open and leveled on Livian, "You little witch what did you do!" he snarled, he felt dizzy and the violet returned to his eyes, though his hair remained black as coal and his skin pale as snow, his old mind had returned, "What....w-where am..." he muttered, being away from Sakaro had broken the link the dark magic had on him...for the time being.

~Kerochuji~

"What...." His eyes opened in awe, when Livian teleported she must have brought Christoph with her accidently.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"...I didn't know I bought Christoph here. Normally when I teleport it's usually a one person teleports..." Livian surprised to see him, but did noticed he's back to normal.

"Christoph! Your back to normal thank goodness!" Linvar embraces him. "Oh it's such a long story...but I'm glad your mind is back in good hands from that Sakaro; he was controlling you the whole entire time, possessing you. Now your safe."

"Well the good news is your a good guy, temporary but, the bad news is...um...well the kingdom is gone..." Crystal voiced trailed off.

"Ya...it's all gone..." The big foot voice became very sad. The three of them are back to normal; however Gryphon eyes suddenly turned serious.

"I can't believe everything has been polluted by treacherous beings! The almost everything is tainted in hands of the darkness." Gryphon continued. "Is there some way to get rid of the vast army despite there's very little of us that weld holy, and fire?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)