Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Okay you know the rules please don't post if your not me or Shadow Meso either that or I'll sic black man-eating rabbits at you!

For 15 minutes from the train they finally arrived at the world of Tremor. They got to place called the Castle of Wyvern, Linvar held tightly onto Kaze's wrist as she almost felt completely nervous meeting him. She looked very young despite being around her 30's looking as almost she looked as she were 18 years old. Kaze chuckled seeing his Valkyrie angel held onto him.
"Are you nervous dear Linvar? It's making you a lot cute."

"Kaze...your embarrassing me...and mind of your manners as we get there, none of your flirty attempts on me." As she noticed him rubbing her buttocks due to a bit of his horny attitude.

"Awww why not, I'm sure your-"

"Hey dad, I have nightmares ever since I opened the door when I was a baby! So keep your thoughts to YOUR self." Nethai grumbled, all growned up, wearing the same shappy clothing but a little wear and tear in a few parts of his scarf.

"I can't wait to see the prince! I heard he's very nice!" Crystal giggled hugging her brother affectionately.

"I bet the prince is handsome as well!" Lilith replied after her and Livian who is was quiet during the whole thing smiled silently.

"Say Livian do you think your going to like someone here?" Lilith then turned to Livian which she immediately stuttered with shyness.

"I don't know..." The dragon hybrid said in a soft voice.

"I hope not, if anybody gets near you...I'll kill them!" Kaze startled ramming his fists together making Nethai sweatdropped.

"Being a protective daughter...to Livian as always.." He sighed.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Your Highness! Your Highness!" A Short man cried running through the palace halls, the short elderly Korla seemed in quite a hurry as he rushed to the throne room, bursting through the door and making his way to the throne where the king sat, "Your Highness there is news from the front, Krail's armies advance and your Sister has gone missing." he spoke quickly in the Korla tongue.

Silence, The Ruby haired king made no sound nor motion, "She always wanders off, she is your general you know better then to question her judgment." The King said glaring at the man, "Lord Malchizer I suggest you return to your position I am not in the mood today for your squabbling!" he growled, his eyes glowed with the heated fire of anger. Though only seventeen years of age the King ruled with wisdom and close to an Iron Fist, "First the Dark Elves exodus themselves into My kingdom and now Kairi goes missing" what more could happen.

~William~

"Something is wrong...The Winds have changed, an old friend comes and an enemy will follow, what is your desire in this world M'lady..." The Ancient god spoke his voice seeming to travel on Tremears wind to the ears of one individual Linvar.

~Tremear~

Much had changed in Tremear since the rule of King Christoph the first, the Korla empire had advanced its rule conquring the Troll Forests and the Shadow Hills, Their Magical City giving them the greatest Protection of all Tremears races.

Krail lives, though William is reformed the Chaotic God had found away to survive outside of the Three, fusing his soul to the Young Horoka an Atlantian who slept in the Palace of Tremear under Jarod's close watchful eyes, he wouldn't kill this human for he knew that doing so would rapture William when Krails power was unleashed.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The royal knight or queen she would've been called had her rabbit ears twitched, Kaze as well heard the strange voices and growled softly. "Who was that?" his deep yet very sexy voice asked to his long pink hair rabbit woman.

"William..." Linvar said answered; she suddenly closed her eyes as if she's trying to communicate with him. "Enemy? What enemy has come to the troubling land? And desire is to meet the king, King Christopher."

Her guardian dragon, Kaze looked over the horizon sensing the war and shaking his head feeling the dark negative energy flowing and looking back both Nethai and Kuu. "Can you sense that you two?"

"Yea, I sense it alright." Nethai replied having his arms at the back of his neck.

Kuu nodded holding his bandaid on his hand feeling a slight bleeding coming out from his left eye. "Tch...it hurts..."

Livian felt concerned, her two older brothers and her father talking about darkness just made her felt saddened, she touched her left purple feather wing hoping Gairunn will not be out of control like last time.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kor~

"Ever find your Mermaid" A deep yet familiar voice said ringing from behind the group, in a black cloaked man stood not a few feet away, on his hands dark brown fur with black stripes could be seen and feline like tail swished behind, "I was expecting you two here a few days ago" he whispered out.

~William~

Her communication came to him, It was weak but he heard it they had come to see Christoph....did they not know that over Eighty years had passed since they had last been to Tremear and that the King had died.

"Your here to see the King....Very Well....but don't expect much" he whispered back. He could sense Kor near them, the Feline god was always intervening with things.

~Horoka~

Am I awake...Finally? The Atlantian sat up and shook his head his long ebon hair flowing down to his waist, to look at the man would make you feel as if you were looking upon the human equivalent to Kerochuji, his skin seemed white and milky and his eyes deep dark red, "Food...Water..." he whispered out watching guards hurry away.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Sadly no." Nethai turned to see the striped cat. "Married with another woman, not crystal but gold." he sighed but smiled. "Atleast I still have my dignity for having losing with the king of bandits himself."

"You wished." Kaze mumbled messing Nethai's hair. "I'm glad your not like Roark who's trying to be impressive and tend to act like he rules with an iron fist, or stone fist he prefers."

"Hey, being the well known necrom Kingadragon I have my reasons not to fight with you." The half dragon/rabbit lifted his two hands to defend himself. "That and you turning into the dark Kanerudo and the ancient key dragon."

"That comes to show who's the superior order the family." He grinned mightily knowing his son would not disrespect him.

"Oh alright, it'll be such an event to see him again." She smiled through her face and turning to see Kor she walked up to him and bowed respectfully. "Hello Kor it's really nice to meet you again."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kor~

"Please Linvar, You have no need to bow to me and I hide myself by the name of Shurik now, the ways of old have changed the gods of Tremear are no longer trusted. And Gold Nethai what is wrong with Flesh?" He asked and chuckled, "I will take you all to the palace if that is what you wish, but I must part afterwards the Korla of late are no longer very trusting of others and beware the Dark Elves who live in their Empire."

~Jarod~

"Enough Of this Foolishness Zenpan what is the status report on the battle" The King demanded, the war on Krail's forces was hard, even more difficult consdering the Korla people had lost the graces of the Elementals of Light and Ice for they had turned to serving the strange new "chaos".

"King Jarod, we have pushed the Demon armies back and have esabilished a ground, but the Undead are pushing through the Dark Forest heading straight for the gates, many Dark Elven Necromancers will them...And they say they have Animated a Dragon! Sir we cannot fight a Drakolich without the powers of the Holy Light"

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh alright..." Smiled Linvar following Kor but strangely Livian stayed aside. "Livian are you coming dear?" The royal knight turned to face her daughter.

"Sorry mother, I felt tired..." Livian said softly at her mother. "I think I would like to stay here for a while to get good wind, Gairunn needs it."

"Oh alright." Linvar nodded giving her an red apple for her dragon to snack on. "Be careful alright?"

"And don't let anybody touch you, I'm sure Gairunn would take care of them!" Kaze added smiling back at her before following them to the palace inside. As they left Livian continued to walk feeling a strong aura feeling that seems to flow through her feathers. She tooked a couple deep breaths frequently letting her arms feeling the wind brushing against her body.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kor~

"Linvar.....do you think its really such a good idea to let her stay...we have some troubles, he has returned." Kor said looking at the Valkyrie "Nethai was here last time he arose, when William was bound in Enchanted Chains do you remember Nethai?" The Feline god had a determined look to bring the entire family with him, "Not to mention that the Undead have starting moving again...I would be safest for you all in the Korla's Palace, nether the Chaos Knights nor the Undead can penetrate the magical barriers that William and Myself have erected there"

~William~

The Angelic Wolf walked, his feet barly touching the snow that covered the frozen palace of the North before they left the ground again, he was hunting for something. A gift for one of Linvar's kin, he knew it was here he had sensed it and he also knew one of them was destined for the great power, to be the wielder of the Air Elemental.

~Jarod~

"Enough....I don't want to hear any more news of the front...please leave me be..." The king muttered.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Livian is a strong girl, very strong with magical properties and abling to cast any elemental magic but, her strongest is dark and then her second strongest is her holy. But if I let my daughter come with us, her powers will be drained due to the strength that Gairunn was using when he was protecting her from being wanted..." Linvar persisted but there was too much information that she was given to Kor. "But I'll follow you where you go."

"Oh yeah...where William became together with the God of Chaos and 2 other Gods." Nethai rubbed his chin.

Kaze started to look at them weirdly not having any idea what they're talking about.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kor~

"You have it reversed Nethai, you were here when he shattered. The Two gods Le and La, aswell as Krail are apart of William. And Linvar I was going to warp us to the Palace, there is a great crystal under it now that charges ones magical powers if she grows weak, and even if she does grow weak she can simply rest, tis almost impossible to get to the palace unless you want to risk the Dark Elven Refugees and their hunger for magic." Kor said.

"Or....I can use my power...to put you all to sleep, for a time being and warp us to the Palace it will feel like a second for you and you shall awake refreshed and full of energy"

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan