Join our server on Discord

New Feelings
Hey Red_G couldn't help but read your little problem. Don't care if it's been solved or not but here's my opinion. Don't ask if your friend's gay or not just come out and tell him you're gay for him and if he truly is your friend then he won't mind at all. True friends will always love you no matter what you are.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Er, welcome aboard the board? Naw, don't ask him if he's GAY outright! Ask if he "swings either way", that way it won't sound like you're accusing him.

And... what The LORD OF SPRITE said, maybe you should come out to him first.

Also, BEE!! USE RAYSEXUALITY!! XD Guys still have two more strikes before they're not for you! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey there, Red_G...howz it going?

That was sure an open and honest introduction, a few posts back, and I'm sure that things will work out between you and your friend. There's nothing wrong with being gay, bisexual or whatever...as long as you're open and honest with the other person...and vice versa. So, good luck with your new relationship and I hope everything works out.

Oh, and by the way...I hope you have fun, here. And, make a few friends, along the way.

Huzzah!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
;)
(04-23-2009 03:13 AM)Kalyx Wrote: Hey there, Red_G...howz it going?

That was sure an open and honest introduction, a few posts back, and I'm sure that things will work out between you and your friend. There's nothing wrong with being gay, bisexual or whatever...as long as you're open and honest with the other person...and vice versa. So, good luck with your new relationship and I hope everything works out.

Oh, and by the way...I hope you have fun, here. And, make a few friends, along the way.

Huzzah!
thanks i have always passed by this place whenever reading lemons but just reacently became a member i am very gratefull to all who took the time to read my problem i hope it goes well also but only time will tell
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
As long as you don't do it when you're drunk. That's how i confessed my love for my straight male best friend, then i threw my arms around him and tried to kiss him.

Thankfully we laughed in the morning.

all i ever wanted was the world.

XD thats halarious
Veemon's Followers
I remember my first love. Yeah I think I thought she was the prettiest girl in the world. My brother told me he came up to her to try to talk to her one time and she let out a sheep sound....? But sadly my heart was wasted. I see no interest in anyone or anything anymore so that's why I try and help with love cause I know I'll never fall in love again.

Did you ask yet? Anything new going on?
(04-23-2009 09:12 AM)Ryan Wrote: Did you ask yet? Anything new going on?
Not yet i am torn between asking him or not and if i am im trying to find the right moment mayby i should just give up on the whole thing
Veemon's Followers
You can't go and turn into another me and forget your feelings eventually becoming a hollow shaft of a being. You have to tell him sometime. I never told my girl. You should tell your boy. Everything might work out.