Join our server on Discord

New Feelings
Hi my username is Red G (it stands for Red Gommomon) i am a male and i think i am in love but he is a guy and i dont know if he has the same feelings for me and he is like my best freind in the whole wourld and what if i told him and he doesnt want to be my freind anymore i cant bear the thought of that what should i do?
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Umm... that's quite the introduction... First, find out if he's gay.
The easiest way to say it. Like MK did. Find out first if he is gay. Talk to him and be more open. Some will care less if your gay some do.
(04-18-2009 08:31 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Umm... that's quite the introduction... First, find out if he's gay.

I have been trying to and i think he is giving some signals that he is gay but idk its been troubleing me for months
Veemon's Followers
Grow a pair and man up. Ask him if he's gay directly. If yes, explain the feelings, if no, well, at least you tried, instead of wondering your whole life "what if?".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(04-18-2009 08:38 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Grow a pair and man up. Ask him if he's gay directly. If yes, explain the feelings, if no, well, at least you tried, instead of wondering your whole life "what if?".

Easier said than done with some people ya know.
Exactly! And Cowboy aren't you bisexual? Proof that the popular rumor of gay people not being men is false! This guy is the epitome of manditude!
(04-18-2009 08:38 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Grow a pair and man up. Ask him if he's gay directly. If yes, explain the feelings, if no, well, at least you tried, instead of wondering your whole life "what if?".

I cant cause he might not want to be my friend anymore and i really dont want that
Veemon's Followers
No, he's just saying ask if he is homosexual or not! If he says no, then don't tell him you are, and if he asks lie. If he says yes, then SCORE. Also, if sexuality is that big of a problem in your friendship, then he isn't your friend and was bound to betray you anyways.
(04-18-2009 08:42 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: No, he's just saying ask if he is homosexual or not! If he says no, then don't tell him you are, and if he asks lie. If he says yes, then SCORE. Also, if sexuality is that big of a problem in your friendship, then he isn't your friend and was bound to betray you anyways.

Idk i dont want to weirden our freindship by asking if he is gay its just to akward and what if he isnt
Veemon's Followers