Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Fury then rushed out of the cave using volt tackle and searched around for his friends.
"Where are they? Mia? Marcus? Anyone?" he asked himself.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
After air drying Onyx would walk back to Elric "So,hows everything going?" she would ask while staring into the fire."Why so many fish?You plan on eating them all?"she would look at him and smile ever so slightly.
----------------------------
"Oh,wow."Diamond would say looking at Elan "I never thought of that,your so smart!"she hugged him tightly."Let's go."the girl would skip down the middle left path sparkles and glitter flying around."This mystery will be solved in no time!"the glameow would giggle.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Roya buzzed beside Elan as she watched Diamond skip away "Your friend izz quite the energtic one izzn't zzhe?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leon had no clue what was going on. He thought that he had properly treated Lufty's wound, if he had she should not be in this condition. Then an idea sprung into his head, it was a long shot but if it worked than he would no longer have to worry so much about Lufty's health.

"Hey Kia do you think the ones who built this dome could help?" he asked "I mean they want us here for some reason so I doubt that they would want us dead, and if they have the tech to build something of this size surely they could have advanced medicine right?"

-------------------------

"Ya well some people are like that," said Elan "I can get that way too but I just really want to realx rather than get all worked up over something."

-------------------------

"No actually," said Elric "I was thinking that you might like some as well. So I made sure to catch several since I was not sure how many you could eat."
"It's worth a shot..." she says lifting the electric rat in her arms and holding her to her large chest so she has something soft to lay on "But where would we start looking?" she asks, standing, keeping the girl close to her gifted chest.
Lufty blushed harder, starting to sweat profusely. "Ooohh.." She sighed tiredly, half closing her eyes as the static she was expelling intensified.

----------------

Mia paniced, using bounce and leaping high into the air to get a better look around. She spotted what appeared to be a glowing blur, she blinked as she began her decent. "Fury..?"
Onyx looked at Elric then looked at the fish."That's thoughtful"she would nuzzle Elric."I can eat as much as you.Maybe even more."Onyx would tease knowing she only could eat one.
------------------------------
Diamond would stop skipping and begin to walk slowly."I guess it's nap time.."she would yawn and lay down in the grass.Diamond went to sleep almost instantly.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Roya laughed as she watched the girl finally wear out "Zzo, are we going to leave her there, or do you wanna carry her?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"My best guess would be the edge of the Dome," said Leon "I bet that there should be some kind of entrance there if nothing else."

-----------------

"I should be able to carry her for a little while," said Elan "but I will have to take more breaks than I would normally."

-----------------

"Well than it is a good thing that I caught plenty isnt it?" said Elric handing one of the fish too her "dig in."
"Allright, lead on i can carry her" she says, hefting the girl and holding her head to her bust, grunting as she was shocked by her sparking cheeks. She just strokes the girl's head "shhh shh we are gonna get you some help, just relax ok?"