Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"I believe that would be best," replied Leon settling down to a spot near her "we still don't know the layout of this place well enough. If we go out looking for him we may get ourselves quite lost."

---------------------------------

Elan watched her work for a second before going off to find a good sized stick. She did not even say thanks, he thought as he looked but see the way she easily began preparing that rabbit I should probably just drop it. I don't think she is the kind of person I want against me.

Elan shivered slightly as a bad mental image crossed his mind on what she might do to him should she get too angry at him. It was not too hard to find a good sized durable stick and he was soon back "how's this?" he asked handing her the stick.
"Yeah.." She agreed, this place was very new to everyone, and the add-on of her getting herself injured doesn't help at all, and that made her feel bad. "I'm sorry I got myself hurt. Things would be a lot easier on you if I wasn't.." She looked herself over again, thinking it was normal what she looked like, but still amazed.
The woman took the stick and skewered the rabbit, lighting the fire with a flick of her fingers and setting the rabbit above it. "You did good" she says, turning back at him "we will eat well tonight because of you."
Elan smiled "See I told you I'm not just a kid."

Already the rabbit was starting to smell good. Even Elan knew that it would be a little while before it was properly ready to eat.

------------------------

"Do not worry," replied Leon "you have been no trouble at all. Besides accidents happen it is pointless to beat yourself up for something that you had no real control over."

-------------------------

((New Character for our new member))

Name: Elric
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 164 lbs
Pokemon Breed: Umbreon
Appearance: Has very dark fur which causes the yellow rings around his ears, forehead, elbows, knees, and tail to appear to glow. Has well developed muscles but the details are obscured due to his fur color. Has 1' long ears and a 1' long somewhat fluffy tail. His eyes are a deep red almost blood colored.
Personality: Not very sociable. While he doesn't mind others too much he does not enjoy too much conversation. If he becomes a close friend with someone he tends to open up more to conversation.
Abilities: Can near perfectly turn invisible at night. However his rings still give off a barely detectable glow. His attacks drain small portions of his opponents energy. While a simple punch might not do much immediately after several dozen hits an opponent would feel much more tiered than normal.
Member Size: 6" unerect 12" erect
"Oh your still a kid, your younger than me and not 20 yet, but that is no hindrance to your ability's is it?" she asks, ripping off one of the rabbits legs and handing it to him, takeing off the other to chew on.
Lufty sighed, bringing her legs close to her and hugging them. "I guess... There's no sense worrying about it now, huh?"
From out of the darkest a figure would rise,her eyes darker than a star that died.A smirk would appear on her face as she whispered,"Psywave..." as she held up her hand and a mystical wave would shoot from her hand and hit the male Leafeon and female Pikachu.
-----------------------
"Thief attack!" the hyper Glameow girl would shout as she snatched the rest of the rabbit from the male Eevee and female Houndour then fled back into the forest.
Taking notice of the attack, Lufty ignored her own condition. "Leon, watch out!" She yelled, grabbing hold of him tightly, shifting him out of the way and absorbing the full impact of the psywave. "Aahh!"
While Leon did miss most of the attack, psychic moves are quite difficult to avoid completely especially when on is caught unaware. Leon shuddered slightly as the energy passed through him. "Why?" he stuttered "why attack us we have done nothing to you!"

Before an answer was given another dark figured raced out of the trees. It leaped up and threw a punch at the attacking beings head.

-----------------------

"Hey give that back!" shouted Elan almost immediately giving chase to the thief "I worked hard to catch that thing and if you think you can outrun me you have another thing coming!"
"L... Leon... What h-happened..?" Lufty asked, semi-unconsious, trying to stay awake. "Who.... Would do... Ugh.." She started to regain her stenght. "Ow.." She rubbed her forehead, quickly directing her attention to Leon. "Are you ok!?"