Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"It's a little worse than that but if it only feels like a bruise than that is a fairly good sign." Leon had to admit he was beginning to like having Lufty lean on him "if you want too we can try and go meet back up with my friend. I kind of left him when I heard you."
Lufty laughed lightly "Uhm, sure!" She said, nodding and squeezing her new friend lightly. 'A friend huh? I hope he's as nice as Leon at least. I don't want to deal with anyone scary....' her mind drifted off a little. 'He is kinda cute...--Oh no! I must not think like that! I just met him!'
It is a good sign that she is laughing, thought Leon as he began walking slowly making sure Lufty did not put too much pressure on her leg. I think this place won't be so bad, he continued so long as she is safe.
She looked around. 'If this place has any kind of significance.... I wanna know what it is someday..!' Sighing, Lufty looked at Leon "I guess this place isn't too bad... If you can get past the eerie feeling ya get every now and then, eh?"
"I will agree with you on that," replied Leon "this place is quite peaceful. Based on what I have seen it also seems to contain a wide variety of both plant and animal life. It would be a paradise if we were not seemingly prisoners here."
"I know, right!" Lufty exclaimed, "I bugs me that I can't remember anything. Why would anyone want to do something like this to people..?" She wondered, it was frustrating just to think about it.
"I am not sure," replied Leon "whoever they are either they had a good reason for doing this or they did it for some kind of specific interest. However I am only theorizing and I have no real proof of any of it."
Lufty nodded. "I wonder what the reason could be....." She thought. "For some reason.." She started, looking over her furry yellow body. "I don't feel like I'm a normal person.. Like we're... New.. You don't think it could be.. Breeding a new species do you..?" She shook her head though, sheriously doubting it.
"It is a possibility," said Leon blushing slightly as he considered what such a theory would imply "however since we have nothing to go on that theory holds just as much weight as any other."
Lufty blinked, starting to blush. "O-oh! I'm sorry! i didn't mean to... well, mabey that sounded.. err.. Never mind..!" She said, looking away quickly, biting her lip. 'That was... Very stupid! There were so many other theories I could have used!'