Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Lufty blinked, sighing as she took her hands away from covering herslef, blushing "W, well thats good, right?" She asked blindly, scratching the back of her head. "The most unfortuneate things happen to me quite often..!" The female said with a nervous laugh.
"Well I would say that you are also quite lucky," replied Leon "for one I have yet to see anyone else besides you and a friend of mine. You could have been here awhile before anyone came by and by then you could have been a lot worse off. Considering I was able to treat it so soon you should be fine in a matter of days. I would say that is quite fortunate."
"Well i wish he was here aswell then, cause i don't know about you but i am starved" She rubs her stomach for effect, sighing and looking around trees for signs of animal life "this artificial haven might aswell be an artificial hell without food or water." She moves and stretches again, her long back cracking before she bent down again and looked once more for signs.
She nodded smiling, soon bringing a hand to her mouth, biting a finger nervously. "But... What do we do now..? We barely know anything as it is.. What can we do?" She asked, Her ears drooping slightly.
"Ya but I don't know where he went," sighed Elan crossing his arms.

Then his ears perked up. He heard something and it sounded kinda like a small animal. Ha I knew I could find something! he thought quickly dashing off toward the sound.

Sure enough he spotted a rabbit running away. However it was not running away from him no it seemed to be running away from something else. Elan had little time to worry about that and sprinted after the frightened animal quickly catching it in his grasp. Holding the still squirming creature tight he stood up and began proudly walking back when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. When he looked back their appeared to be nothing and he just figured it was his imagination and headed back.

"Now whose a little kid?" Elan asked smiling while holding out the rabbit.

-------------------------------------

"Well the best thing I can think of is explore more of this place," began Leon "surely we could find something that might explain what this area mi..."

He cut his sentence short as he could have sworn he heard something but when he listened again there were no sounds out of the ordinary. Strange, he thought though I don't feel like their is anyone nearby I feel like I am being watched.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile in another area of the forest similar strange sounds and movements could be heard near another pair. Something, it seemed, was watching them.

((first plot development of many yet to come))
Lufty looked around nervously. "Is... Something wrong..?" She asked, eventually trying to stand up again, doings so was difficult and when she stopped, her knees were bent slightly, almost to a crouch.
"No," replied Leon calmly standing up slightly "I think it was just my imagination."

He moved over and helped Lufty stand "you should try not too put to much pressure on your injured leg it may agitate it. You can lean on me if you so wish."
"O... Okay." She said softly, blushing as she leaned against him. "Thank you for helping me." She said, looking at him with greatful eyes. "If there is anyway I can repay you, just let me know, though, I don't exactly have anything to offer." Blushing, she put the palm of her hand to her forehead 'Damnit! Why would I say that! I have nothing. Ah I really need to think before I say things.'
"Well um...heh," began Leon his mind almost immediately switching gears to something else "t..that really won't be necessary Miss. Lufty. Honestly I enjoy helping out as often as I can and just being able to be near someone is enough for me."
Lufty smiled "Well, thank you!" She replied. Almost stumbling, she held onto Leon tightly. "Ahm! S-sorry!" She said, blushing. "It feels like theres a really bad bruise on my leg.." She whined.