Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"I have no answer for that Miss. Lufty," replied Leon covering himself slightly as well "however now is not necessarily time to dwell on such a topic. Though I am curious would you happen to have any idea what this place is? Unfortunately it would not surprise me if you did not."
Lufty sighed. "No.. I'm sorry, I barely even have any memory left of who I am." She said, staring at the ground. "I believe, we are being locked inside something. The sky.." She looked upwards. "It doesn't look.... Real."
-----------------------------
Mia woke up, with a splitting headache not too far from Zidane. "Aahhhh.... My head... Ow.. Wh, what happened..? Where am I..?" She wondered, looking around the unfamilliar place, though, almost everything seemed unfamilliar to her.
"It is not," replied Leon looking up "I can tell that much. The light source up there is designed to mimic real sunlight as close as possible but it still feels artificial. Whoever or whatever built this place had immense skill in order to pull something of this level of complexity off."
"your still a kid now common lets go little guy" she says with a smile walking out towards the treeline
Lufty nodded sighing "I know.. Where ever we are.. It isn't normal.. Do you.. Have any idea where any of us came from?" She asked, hoping for an answer.
"Ya ya," grumbled Elan.

Why does everyone think I am just a kid? he thought walking after Keia I know I look young but I can handle myself with ease. Well if I do well and catch something than maybe she will start treating me better.
"I have no real idea much like yourself Miss. Lufty," replied Leon sighing "it bothers me quite a bit. I do not like have my own past obscured to me. One thing seems to be clear though, I have a feeling we are here for a specific reason."
"Oh, you think so too?" She said, looking up at him then blinking in suprise. "Oh! You think my leg is better?" Leon did still have a hold of it.
Leon blushed slightly as he realized that his hand still rested on her leg. "Oh um," he stuttered taking his hand away "n..not yet a wound like that may take some time to heal. The paste should hold the leaf in place for some time and will fall off in time."
The females eyes looked all around the wood, looking for anything. She gave a quiet merr of frustration "Hey you said you had a friend here, any chance you know where he got off to?" she asks, stretching her arms and looking across the trees for food.
"No idea," replied Elan as he sniffed about for anything edible "I saw him heading off somewhere. I was about to ask where he was going but you distracted me before I could say anything."

Elan stood up scratching his head and looking around. "It would be nice if he were around. He has some pretty good skills at finding edible plants and such."