Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Lufty blinked, before getting another stinging sensation "Aah! Ow..!" She groaned in pain. "Just my luck, I just had to pierce my leg. Though.. He seems nice." She thought out loud. "It's good to know there are others at least."
"Not a clue about this place, and pwoer is good, but who said i couldn't hit my target? and what exactly would i be aiming at in the first place?" she asks, crossing her arms over her buxom chest. She eyed the boy up and down once more, her green eyes dancing over his body, her legs crossing "any idea why we have no clothing?" she asks
Indeed Leon was right in saying that he would not be gone long. He returned in short order carrying some plants, a flat piece of tree bark, and a rock. He sat everything down placing the plants on the bark and began mashing and grinding them into a paste with the stone. "This should help clean out the wound and prevent an infection later."

With that he plucked a new leaf and spread the paste on it. "This might sting a bit," he said peeling off the old leaf and placing the new one.
"I would not know," said Elan "but I don't trust this place not completely anyway. Since neither of us seem to know anything there might be something hostile here, but I was just saying stuff really no real point to it."

He felt her eyes wander over him and he could not help but doing the same in return. "As to why we don't have clothes I have no clue."
"Yaaaahh!! Th-that stings!" She yelled, gritting her teeth. She gripped the ground hard. "Are you s-sure this'll work..!?" She asked in pain, her cheeks starting to shoot out weak sparks.
(I'm gonna make a new character so DarkChibimon can start too!)

Name: Mia
Sex: Female
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 lb
Pokemon Breed: Lopunny
Appearance: A light brown furred rabbit, Her muzzel has a lighter shade of brown surrounding it, her under belly, forearms and her legs below the knees. She has clear blue eyes and a nice, rounded face. Her hair is quite long and is black.
Personality: A quiet girl, normally shut out from others and keeps to herself.
Abilities: Her legs are suprisingly strong, with bone crushing power. She runs extreamly fast. Making it hard for others to keep up.
Bust Size: 29D
She held herself, tearing her gaze away "It is to keep us off edge i think, keep us uncomfortable" she says moveing and dropping down from the tree "Hungary?" she asks up to the brown fuzzball "I am in the mood for something tasty, lets see if we can find a rabbit or some fruit or something"
"Yes I am sure this will help," said Leon trying to sound comforting "I apologize if it hurts I was unable to find anything that could be used for a pain reliever."

------------------------

Elan hopped down as well "sounds good, unfortunately I have yet to see too many wild animals around here but I may not be looking hard enough."

Elan considered what Keia said about keeping them off guard. He had to admit just being around her like they were was different he did enjoy the freedom he felt and wondered exactly why that might be.
"You just gotta follow your nose little guy" she says sniffing the air, searching for the wiff of anything, be it animal or some type of fruit "Comon then, a growing boy needs his munchies right?" she asks looking over her shoulder at him. She liked this kid, he was interesting to her, and in that respect trustworthy...for now.
"Hey now!" said Elan his voice raised a little "I'm 18 and am not a little kid here, I'm just short for my age is all."
Lufty sat still, trying to ignore the pain in her leg. "M, my name is Lufty." She said softly, "Nice to meet you... Leon, was it?" She blushed lightly, covering her breasts and whatnot with her hands. "Why are we naked?"
Zidane lean agnest a tree, sighing. "My name is Zidane, that and my abilties, that is all I know. Nothing else." Zidane thought, pushing off the tree, looking into the fake sky.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds