Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Lufty's ears picked up on some faint noises, quickly sitting up. "Voices..?" She jumped to her feet quickly, slowly backing away from the sounds in a panic, quickly assuming that they might not be friendly. "I... I have to get outta here..!" She started backing away more quickly, tripping over a rock and falling on her butt.
The black furred woman looked up at the person in the tree, giving a little fake surprised gasp. "Oh hello!" she says as cheerily as she could muster. "What are you doing here little guy?" she says haveing taken note of the presumed 'child's' size. She moved slowly, her movements seemed very thought out, as if she was stepping to make sure she was not getting herself into any trap, old un-trusting habits seemed to not die with her memories. She looked up at the branch now that she was closer, jumping four feet straight up on her powerful legs and swinging her large frame up into the tree branch, sitting upon it and looking at the brown fuzzball with her almsot glowing green eyes, and effect from all the black white and red surrounding them.
Leon saw whatever it was begin to move. Could it be another person? he thought. From what he could tell it looked like they had fallen down. I wish I were psychic then I would be able to tell what, if anything is wrong. he thought becoming slightly concerned and quickening his pace but trying not to be frightening.

-----------------------------------

"Wow," remarked Elan "that's some strong legs you have."

"My name's Elan" he said sticking out his hand "I was beginning to wonder if my friend and I were the only ones here."
The female looked a little leery at the hand, slowly extending her own and grasping it "Hi... "she says slwoely Names Keia, and no it does not seem that you are alone" she says patting her thigh "And yeah, but that is a understatement, i am strong all over, suppose it comes with the species."
A sharp pain struck her as she hit the ground, having not noticing anything but a small cut in her leg from a sharp rock that pierced her flesh deeply.'Ah ooww!' Figuring it wasn't much, she attempted to stand up, being successful in that. Lufty heard soft rustling noises heading towards her. "I have to get out of here..!" She started to move, but as her foot/paw hit the ground, blood spurted out of the small wound. "Gaah! I-It's deeper th-than I thought..!" She yelled, falling over again.
"I am sure it does Keia," replied Elan "but just strength is not everything. I mean how is muscle power going to help you if you can't hit your target?"

He leaned back against the tree trunk starting to relax again. "You would not happen to know anything about this place would you?"

------------------------------------

Leon heard the shout and now that he was closer he was certain that someone was injured. He kept his senses open in case of an attack and began to call out "Hello? Is anyone out there? If you are injured make a sound I wish to help."
Lufty held onto her leg tightly, staying silent for a moment. M... Mabey it isn't anyone bad.. Mabey I should ask for help..' "Uh... Uhm...." She couldn't manage any words. In a desperate attempt, she dug a finger painfully into the cut, yelling loudly, pulling out her finger quickly crying in pain. 'I h-hope this idea works..!'
Leon definitely heard that and quickened his pace even more so. In short order he came to where the sound came from seeing the pickachu like girl lying there, leg bleeding profusely. He hurried over "Don't worry my name is Leon I am here to help," he plucked one of the leaves around his neck handing it too her "push this down onto the wound it should help stop the bleeding."
Lufty blinked, hesetantly taking the leaf, pressing it down on her wound, her muscles tightening due to the stinging sensation. "Ah..!" She gasped, using her free hand to try to cover any part of her exposed body she could. "U-uhm.. Th, thanks.." She said shyly, looking up at him, though on an instinct of being timid, her eyes averted his face.
"You are welcome," replied Leon "now please be patient and wait here. I have explored this area and I know of a few herbs that grow nearby that I can use to help clean the wound."

With that Leon stood up and began to move off. He stopped, turned around and said "I shall be back shortly," and was then off again.