Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"Are you alright?" asked Elric seeing as how Onyx suddenly changed behavior.

She seemed to be overly fascinated with the fish. He decided it was not too big a deal since he barely knew her and began to look around for a firewood materials but still staying close to her and keeping an eye on her.

---------------------

Elan took the berry smiling "thanks," he said.

However their was something about her that made him feel slightly off. Despite the lightness of the touch he could plainly remember the slight kiss she gave him. Elan did like her she reminded him of well himself and she was cute too.

----------------------

"Well Kiea," began Leon "I met him several days ago. After a sort of awkward encounter where I quickly learned that he did not like too be called little we became better friends. I have not seen him in a little while so I hope he is in good shape."
Roya buzzed in outrage as she flew around "What is the meaning of this?! Where am I?! As Queen demand answers! I demand that you take me hme this instint!" she yelled loudly, causing a ruckus and drawing attention to herself.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mia's ears caught sound of Roya's ranting. The female looked around, then she looked at Marcus, then Fury. "Uhm.... Ah.. Y, you guys... Uhm.." She looked up again trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. "You guys... Hear something...?" She asked nervously.
Fury's ears then twitched a little and he jerked his head looking around."Yeah I hear something too Mia. Sounds like someone's nearby." Fury said with a little fright in his voice. Please spare me if I'm gonna die.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Onyx would snap out of her daze hearing a voice."Whose big mouth is that?"she would say standing up and looking at the sky."Whoever that is,is quite bossy."Onyx would then look in the lake for something.
-------------------------------
Diamond would giggle lightly,she suddenly heard a loud voice."Well well well,someone needs to wake up and smell flowers."she would giggle again before turning and skipping towards the voice."Bye Elan!"she would yell was she soon disappeared.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"He was in good shape when i last saw him atleast" the female says, finishing up her bunny and tossing the bones onto the fire save for a large thigh bone, which she begins to chew and suck on absentmindedly.
Leon's ears perked up a bit thinking he heard something. "You would not have heard anything just now would you?" he asked finishing up his own part of the rabbit.

-------------------

"H..Hey wait up," said Elan chasing after Diamond. He looked up curious as to what that sound was but it did not concern him that much. He did not want to leave Diamond alone, whether or not she said she was fine she was still hurt and it still concerned him.

-------------------

Elric heard whatever it was as well. "Curious," he said as he continued to make a small fire pit. Someone apparently awoke in quite a foul mood to be making such a racket.
Roya continue to flitarond in a rage before she sy two others walking her way "You there!I demand you tel me just what i going on! Where am I? And who dared to bring me her?!" she demand, darting towards Diamond and Elan in a blink
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Diamond would stop and jump behind Elan."She's scary."she would hide behind Elan hoping Roya wouldn't she her and yell."You should answer her Elan-kun."Diamond would holding Elan's hand lightly.
-------------------------------------------
Onyx would look around "Huh?"she would suddenly get up and run through the forest to Elric screaming.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
((I apologize for the delay. Final exams have started up for my college so have been trying to get some studying done.))

Elan was taken aback by Roya's abruptness "Well," he began "you are really asking the wrong guy here. I know about as much as you do about this place apparently everyone is having memory problems from what I can tell."

----------------------

Elric shot up when he heard Onyx scream and could see her running his way. Now whats going on, he thought.

-----------------------

"Is it just me or does anyone else hear something," said Leon getting up tossing what was left of his meal into the fire.