Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"no idea Fury." Marcus said with a smile.
Mia looked up, blushing. Studying the sky carefully, finally, she said "It is artificial.." She looked back at the ground, hoping what she said was enough of an answer for them, she honestly had no idea what it was.
"Artificial! That explains it then! Everything must be artificial! Which means any rock would be plastic." Fury said getting up and kicking a rock."Ow! No it's not plastic!"
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"She might be right Fury."he agreed.
((Just a quick note everyone. I would like to make another slight rules change. When you make a post please try to make it at least a few sentences long. Please try your best to avoid just one line posts. Hopefully this will help alieviate the post flooding we tend to have on occasion.))
Sorry I can't really think of much to do or say. I'm really sorry digi lord.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
same here.
((That is why I specifically stated you should try your best. If nothing else you can add in your characters thoughts on their current situation. OH you could even have them start doing something else. For now please refrain from further posting and let the other post up please.))
Name: Lady Roya Gracia Serena
Sex: female
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 133
Pokemon Breed: Vespiqueen.
Appearance: http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk309/ravedude45/Human%20Pokemon/?action=view¤t=Vespiquen.jpg
Personality: Thinks highly of herself, and has proclaimed herself the queen of the dome, s can be kind when she wants but s usually just spoiled, she isn't above using her looks to get what she wants.
Abilities: Flies at high speeds and hides stingers in her cloths.
Bust size: 36 E

Will this do?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
She nodded "It is a pelasure to meet you both... how do you happen to know the little fuzzball huh?" she asks brushing her hands clean on her thigh fur. "My name's Kiea, and well that's about it" she says with a forced blush.