Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
"it's okay Mia." marcus said with a smile.
Onyx's stomach would growl loudly,she would blush a bit."Huh?" she would blink as she placed her hand on her stomach.Onyx would sigh a bit as she rubbed her stomach.
--------------------------
"Hm"Diamond would stop spinning and think."No,why?Do you have something in mind?"she would ask as she sat down and poked at a little flower on the ground.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"Well it seems you are quite hungry huh?" said Elric "why don't we find something to eat."

-----------------------

"Well I was going to try and help you get better," began Elan "but seeing as how well you are that more or less ruins most of my plans for the day."
OOC: Oh my god i leave for one day and there are so many SO MANY one line posts...please please please just post more than a single three words per post!

IC: "SO what are yer names?" The warrior woman asks, tearing a large chunk out of the cooked rabbit with her sharp canine teeth "I did not catch them if you happened to say them." She took another bight, cracking her neck form side to wide as she tore a large chunk from the steaming flesh. "You tell me yours i'll tell you mine."
Onyx nods in agreement "Alright."she would turn and point at the lake not far from where they were standing."Come on,I hope you can catch fish."she would say as she pushed Elric over to the lake.Onyx would start to like Elric,she would forget what she was doing and accidentally push him into the lake."Look!You scared the fish away!"she would throw a pebble at his head.
--------------------------
"Aww your plans are ruined?"Diamond would ask as she stood up and grabbed Elan's hand lightly then smiled at him as she suddenly leaned close to Elan.Her face 1 inch from his,"Your a male eevee but you smell like a rabbit and houndour,but the houndour scent is female."she would blink a little confused.
The OCA
OOC: Sorry.

IC: Lufty looked up at the houndour woman nervously. "Oh.. My name is Lufty." She said, tearing another piece of her share of the rabbit off and eating it slowly, every now and then peering up at the houndour and quickly yet nervously looking back at the ground.
((Whoops guess I forgot to put up a post flood count. Okay everyone if after 10 posts or 1 whole page, whichever comes first, someone has not posted wait a bit to let them catch up.))

"Not my fault," said Elric picking himself out of the water "besides its not too late to catch one."

With that he walked around on the edge of the lake looking for where the fish fled too. Once he managed to find them he readied himself and then launched a feint attack. There was a quick splash and a good sized fish found itself sitting on the shore too far away from the water to just flop back in. "See?" he said swimming back "just have to be fast enough. Do you want more or will that one do?"

----------------------------

"Um...well," started Elan not quite sure what to do with the Diamond so close to him "I was hanging out with a houndour not too long ago. I had caught a rabbit and we were going to eat it," he paused for a second before remembering "then you stole it from us."

----------------------------

"My name is Leon," he replied.
Onyx would poke the fish in a bit of a daze not paying attention to Elric or anything around her.She would begin to think 'This fish is cold and wet...'she would run her finger down the side of the fish 'Its scales are hard..nice fishy' she thinks.
-----------------------
"I did?"Diamond would look a bit confused then her eyes would shine "I remember!I'm sorry Elan you must be starving!"her lips would lightly brush against his.She would stand up straight and wave her hand around,a pecha berry would appear in her hand."Here,Elan."she held out the sweet berry to him with a kind smile.
The OCA
Marcus tended the cooking and looked at Mia.
"Mia are you sure you're okay?" He asked alittle concerned.
"She's probably fine Marcus. I think I really like her. Love at first sight could happen you know." Fury said.
Fury then looked around again and layed down looking up at the sky.
"How can there be a sky in a dome?"
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all