Join our server on Discord

DarkChibimon's and Masquerade's LoD RP
"Right." Dark said, walking to the inn keeper, and getting there room. "It's room 103." Dark said, as he started to walk to the room.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Although Haku only had the best wishes in mind, his continuous paranoid antics were beginning to get curious glances from the fellow lobby patrons. "I think they know something, Dark," he said cautiously. He followed Dark as he walked towards their room.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dark to the room, unlocks it and walks into the room. "Well, from how big the area I burn to the ground, you think something wound see it?" Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku stepped into the room after his friend and closed the door. "Yeah, that's a good point. I hadn't thought of that, however, I doubt anyone will think that it was a human that had done it. In the worse possible scenario, the people around here will think it's a monster, go on a wild goose chase after it, and then, after not finding it, they will just continue on with normal life." Haku smiled in satisfaction, although, he didn't really know if all of that would work out as well as he thought.

The OCA
"Yeah, you're right." Dark said. taking out the stone and looking at it, smiling a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku felt a little more relaxed about his conjecture since Dark agreed with him. He walked over to Dark and looked at the stone as well, his eyes full of admiration. "It's a strange thing, you know? How could such a magnificent power be trapped in such a simple stone? It's utterly amazing..."

The OCA
"Yeah, I think when the dragoons first appeared they had the technology needed to keep the power in stones like this." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Gah! Stupid, barbaric ancients with their mystical technologies and such," Haku said angrily. But, after a deep breath, he assumed his original, comfortable composure. "I am just kidding, you know? The ancients possessed quite a treasure trove of knowledge--knowledge lost with the ages and turned to dust by time. Yet, it seems that these stones are untouched." Awestruck by the stone, he continued to stare at it, until the face of his partner became the focus of his gaze. "So, what do we do now? We obviously have power now, but there must be something that we need to use this power for...but what could it be? Whatever you decide, know that I will follow you, my friend."

The OCA
"I have a thory about the actiotion of the dragoon stones, my was able to active becuse my father wasn't in this world, now if we can find the person that has your dragoon power and kill him, your dragoon stone shound world just like my." Dark said as he yawn. "I think we shound go to the dragon nest in the forest in the morring after your dagger is fix." Dark said as he remove his armor, showing off his well tone body, lays on the bed. "Good Night, Haku." Dark said as he goes to sleep.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"The one who holds my dragoon power," Haku muttered to himself as he lay down in his bed for the night. "Well, I've killed many a person already, so how bad could one more be? Yeesh. I sound like a murderer. But I must possess this power in order to change the world for the better." With a deep breath, Haku laid his head on the pillow and closed his eyes. Well, tomorrow I'll get my dagger repaired and I suppose we're going to the dragon nest, too. I hope things turn out all right. And so, Haku thought his final thought of the night and surrendered his body over to sweet slumber.

The OCA