Join our server on Discord

DarkChibimon's and Masquerade's LoD RP
A peaceful beginning. The legend was born 10,000 years ago. A violent uprising. A civilization of flying creatures enslave the human race. A bloody war. In a bid for freedom, the humans harness the spiritual forces of Dragons and triumph. Tranquility and harmony exist between all. But the past and the future are about to collide...

Name:
Looks like:
Cock Size:
Other:

Name: Dark Leonheart
Dragoon Spirit: Fire
Look like: Dart with black hair
Cock Size: 8 inches long, 3 inches thick
Other: Nothing
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yay!! Legends of Dragoon!! =p

Name: Haku Aeorin
Dragoon Spirit: Wind
Looks like: He wears a long, green robe and has long, light green hair. His eyes are sky blue and he has a very small and barely noticeable scar under his left eye. He's very slim and agile and wears lightweight white leather armor under his cloak and brown cotton pants for increased agility. He also wears green boots with little angle wings on the back of them to complete his outfit. He wields a magical dagger in battle and has come up with many ways to use it. He kinda looks like Silphatos from Hoshigami Remix, but only cooler.
Cock size: 7 inches long and 2 1/2 inches thick
Other: Rumored to have slain a dragon at the age of 12, but considering his stature, it doesn't seem likely. However, where there's smoke, there's fire.....
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Dark drops down to one knee. "Dammit..." Dark said, slowly getting up, looking at Haku.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku's face suddenly turned concerned. He kneeled down beside his friend. "Hey, are you alright?" Seeing as how Dark was Haku's only friend, he was slightly more protective than usual. He had already lost too many friends as it was. And internally, he cursed himself for not being able to unburden Dark from his pain. All he could do was console.

The OCA
"I think so..." Dark said, he feels its harder to breath as the stone that he always carried with him started to glow.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Are you absolutely sure? If we have to rest, that's fine by me. You won't be able to adequately defend yourself if you're hurt--" Haku spoke to him gently, but then noticed the glowing stone. "Hey, what's up with your stone? Why is it glowing like that? Mine has never done anything like that before..." He took out his own green stone, and of course, it did nothing.

"Absolutely useless," he muttered as he put it away. "I don't even know why I carry the thing around anymore."

The OCA
Dark takes out his stone. "I don't know...but something is telling me to use it." Dark said as the stone glowed brightly like fire. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Dark yelled as the fire dragoon's armor appeared on his body along with a pair of dragon wings, a new headband and a new sword.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Yikes!" Haku exclaimed as he did a graceful backflip away from his friend. But his surprise soon vanished and was replaced by awe. His friend had completely transformed.

"Wow, that is quite a trick you have there," Haku remarked, simply astonished. "I wish my stone could do that." He took his own green stone back out, just in case. Nothing happened. "Well, so much for that. Maybe there has to be some special condition or something." He put his stone back up. "But still--this power! It's like that of the legendary dragoons!!"

The OCA
"I think these are the real dragoons stones." Dark said, looking at his hands.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku scrutinized Dark's new armor. "This is the very stuff of legends, and you've been gifted with it. I suppose that I have as well, but, well, my stone seems to be a little more abstinent. Where did you get that stone, by the way? Have you always had it?"

The OCA