Join our server on Discord

DarkChibimon's and Masquerade's LoD RP
Dark smiled. "When ever you kill the air monsters, follow me to the inn." Dark said with a laugh.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku realized what he was doing and blushed. "Yeeeaaahhh, sorry about that," he said and scratched his head. "But they're all dead now, so we can go on to the inn." He laughed.

"Oh! But remind me later to find the weaponsmith so I can see if he can put another enchantment on my dagger, okay?" he added as he examined his now plain dagger and put it away.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Alright, I will." Dark said as he started to walk back to the town.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Thanks," Haku replied as he followed. "It's all for the benefit of the future. I still wonder why the dragoon power awakened now. I read in a book one time that the power of the dragoons was not to be awakened until a time of great calamity was imminent. Of course, it was not really a legitimate resource, but still I don't doubt its credentials that much." Haku thought some more. "But, I'm guessing you're not the one for mere conjectural inquiries, right? From what I've seen of you, you are quite the take action kind of guy. I must respect that."

The OCA
"Yeah, I don't think about stuff like that, I focus on the battle, whatever happen during the battle, it happens.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Very well put, friend," Haku replied and smiled. "You say it so simply as if there's nothing else to believe in. I find inspiration within you. Your soul is that of a true warrior. No wonder that your stone activated." Haku frowned. Although he was happy for Dark, he was secretly disappointed in himself. What had happened to the creative Haku that supposedly slayed a dragon by himself? Against a creature like a dragon, brawn by itself cannot win.

"Things will get better when we get to the inn," he said. "I could use a good sleep to sort out my thoughts." He sighed.

The OCA
"Thanks." Dark said as they make it to the inn, Dark opens the door for Haku. "After you." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ah, yes, thank you," Haku replied as he entered the inn. He took a deep breath of the warm inn air. It was nothing fancy--wooden furnishings here and there, a couple of soft rugs on the floor, and a rustic fireplace in the lobby. Definitely a modest inn.

"Hey, do we have enough money?" Haku asked. "I, uh, kinda lost track of how much we had...heh heh."

The OCA
Dark followed after Haku. "Anytime." Dark said, cheeking to see how much they have. "We have enough gold." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Ah, that's good," Haku said. He looked around. There were a few people in the lobby. "Mayhap we should wait until we're in our room to talk further on the subject of what has happened," he added, still looking around suspiciously.

The OCA