Join our server on Discord

DarkChibimon's and Masquerade's LoD RP
"It was my dad's stone, I found it after my home village was burn to the ground." Dark said, slashing though a was foes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well, it sure has bestowed upon you quite an awesome power," Haku remarked, still amazed by the transformation. "If only I could be of a little more use...," he muttered as he took out his dagger and examined it. Lately, not even his dagger wanted to work for him. Its magical aura had somehow been extinguished and he desperately wished to find a way to fix it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"It's alright, Haku. It's time to finish it off." Dark said as he summon the Red eye dragon. "Burn them all." Dark said as the Red eye dragon burn everything but them to nothing.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku gazed in wonder as all of their foes were incinerated. It was a good thing that Dark's power had activated when it did or they would have been finished. All that he could think about was how useless he was. But he quickly shrugged the feeling off.

"Wow, that was quite the display of power, Dark," he remarked. "You wielded that power as if you've always had it." Haku was impressed.

The OCA
"Yeah...I guess..." Dark said as he changes back to normal, goes down to be knees, panting deeply.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku became instantly worried. "However, it seems as though that power has drained your energy," he commented based on his observations. He took a cantine of water off of his belt and gave it to Dark.

"I know it seems like ordinary water, but this water was drawn from a spring with very potent restorative minerals," Haku explained. "Drinking this will restores some of your energy. Either way, you're going to need some rest. Period."

The OCA
"Alright." Dark said, grabbing the bottle and starts to drink down the water. "Thanks, for the water Haku." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Hey, it's no problem," Haku replied and smiled. "It's the least I could do. You practically saved my life, so I owe you a lot more than just water. Hell, I'm just glad I could have been of use in one way or another." He laughed nervously.

The OCA
"I know, I know. Maybe you can get your stone to work as well." Dark said, standing up, putting his sword away.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I'm sure it will eventually," Haku said lazily and sighed. "I could just imagine what kind of powers I'd have..." He thought about the increased strength and agility he would get and he imagined himself slaying monsters with the help of a mighty dragon. Without realizing it, he began to attack the air as if there actually were monsters there.

The OCA