Join our server on Discord

DarkChibimon's and Masquerade's LoD RP
The next morring, Dark wakes up and strechs. Dark gets off of his bed and put on his armor, smiling a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku awoke when he heard the sound of armor. He cracked his eyes open a bit to see that it was only Dark putting his armor back on. Haku sat up and rubbed his eyes a bit. After a cute yawn, he got out of bed and made sure his dagger was on him, which it was. "So, you seem a bit happy this morning," he said, addressing his partner. "What's with the smile? Don't tell me you're actually excited about going to the dragon nest?"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"That is a part of the reason, another reason is that I can fight a dragon again and win." Dark said, remembering his first encounter with a dragon.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Well, excitement yields to power, you know," Haku spoke quietly. "When I finally killed a dragon, I was pretty happy--happy to escape with my life. But I believe I'm stronger now, so that dragon wouldn't even stand a chance against us. We're quite the team. Undefeatable. Hell, now that you have the dragoon power, that dragon will be kneeling before us in no time!" Haku hadn't realized how riled up he got and blushed. He scratched his head nervously. "Well, I guess I'm more excited than I let off."

The OCA
Dark nodded his head. "Yeah, let's get your dagger fix." Dark said, smiling some more.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Absolutely," Haku agreed. "I very well wouldn't be much use in battle without a working weapon, right?" He glanced down at the dagger at his side that was supposed to be enchanted. "So, shall we move on?" he asked as he opened the door to their room.

The OCA
"Yeah, let's go." Dark said as he walk though the door, smiling at Haku.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Haku nodded to his partner as he went through the doorway and then exited the room himself, closing the door behind him. "Well, today's a new day," Haku said out loud cheerily as they descended the inn's wooden stairs. "We're going to get my dagger back in working order and head on over to the dragon nest. The statements from last night still stand. This dragon is going down, am I right?" Haku's voice was full of confidence.

The OCA
"Yeah, the dragon is going down this time. We will get your dragoon soon, Haku." Dark said, laughing a bit, smiling.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"You know, with all this laughing and stuff, you're kinda creeping me out," he whispered. "I don't think I've seen you this upbeat in a while. It's...well, it's kind of a nice change...at least it will be after getting used to it." He shivered. But then, a new thought came to mind. "Or is it that you're reaping my advice about how excitement can lead to an increase in power? You do know that the fact is that nobody really knows that for sure yet, right? Wait, look who I am talking to. The soon-to-be slayer of a dragon. Fantastic day, fantastic day! I think I'm catching your cheer." He smiled as entered the lobby and prepared to enter town.

The OCA