Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
Crystal stand emotionless feeling that, it seemed like he doesn't like dragons. She is a half dragon, and seeing and hearing that even he means no harm hurt her. She lowered her head, for the first time, she felt insulted. She started crying. "It's not like I was meant to be a half-breed dragon of my family...maybe I should've died from which I could've been suffering!" She turned running down the halls but not sure where she's heading but she didn't care.

"...Crystal..." Livian whispered softly at her name knowing what's she has gone through. But she didn't chase her.

"Oh I know!" Kaze grinned boardly , "Will you turned into that Valkyrie maiden Linear, and I'll turn into my dark Kanerudo form?"

"But Linear..." Linvar then stopped by his finger pressed to his mouth. Then she sighed transforming herself as a valkyrie, white bluish wings appeared from the back and blue valkyrie armor. "What's the meaning of this!?"

Then suddenly a dark wind suddenly surrounded him along with a dark aura then revealing legendary dark kanerudo dragon. His eye still retain his blue crystal ears eyes but he murred softly at her grasping her waist to his. "My valkyrie...Linear...I want you..."

"...I have no time for your silly games!" Her personality indeed changed from her innocent voice to a more serious tone, the powerful dragon of over all elements and even the high council from the legendz heavens chuckled greatly at her suspense continued to flirted her, reaching her long skirt away and teasing her hidden underwear.

"Oh...you know it's hard for me not to resist you...especially a great essence of beauty such as your self my dear Valkyrie maiden especially your only powerful as me when your in judicial angel but that's when things get serious isn't it?" He continued to smiled, his mind never leaving until he get what wants.

"I'm not doing it and that's-" Linear stopped feeling him teasing her pussy lips with his finger until he pulled her undergarments off and already his full hard cock quickly pushed inside of her before she became hesistant. "STOP This insist! Ahhhh!"

"Oh no you know I don't want to my dear." As he continued to violate his valkyrie, humping her rapidly as she continued to protest until she finally given in and fallen for his own pleasurement as she wrapped her hands around his neck and moaned pleasurably as he roughly continued his course of fucking her. He growled and roared in excitement but since the crystal was broke it can be clearly heard from the room.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Umm...did I say something wrong...?" Jarod said his head turning to the side, he was confused ignoring the loud sounds coming from the bed chamber.

~Kerochuji~

"I think the girl is part dragon....that would explain why Lord Kaze was acting protective I think...M'lord we have become blind as of late...."

~Horoka~

He looked and his eyes grew wide suddenly, "Jarod....they have broken through the gate....they are at the palace doors..." He said the silver blood dripped to the floor and seemed to fade away.

~Out Side the Palace~

The Skeletal army was now hacking away at the Korla magi, they had torn through most of the city slaughtering and resurrecting the dead to serve in their army, in the front a Tall man in a black armor donned with strange looking skulls grinned, "My lord Jarod...Sakaro has returned" he said and the main door to the palace burst open. The Death Knight ordered his army to pour into it.

~Jarod~

"What!" The King demanded rising up, he could hear the door smash and could already smell the decay coming from the undead army, "Crystal ran down the main hall! It LEADS to the Main gate to the castle!" he said and ran after the young girl.

~Kerochuji~

"....This shall be intersting...." he muttered he rose and ripped off his robe, below was a leather buckle jacket and tight black leather pants, his black demon tail swung to and frow, "I've been to earth... I like their clothes..." He said and held out his hands, red and black energy swirled around it and claws appeared in there place, "Its party time..."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Crystal continued to cry until immediately she saw a huge soldiers heading to her way. "...This...must be an end..." she lowered her head, her legs kneeling down the floor and prayed, "I prayed for my father, mother, and my sibling's safety...please dear lord....keep them safe...as for me...I don't know anymore..."

The dark kanerudo's ears perked sensing the battle begins, his eyes then suddenly turned yellow in war mode. "Linear....I sense the dark army closing in we should get ready for them." stopping his mating mode and putting back his clothes on before going back and hump her until he's satisfied.

"Your...very..." Linear started until she was interrupted again by his kiss parting afterwords after a couple of seconds. "...nevermind." as she put on her clothes back as well, taking her blue Excalibur sword from her belt and nodded at him.

Kaze smiled at her slamming down the door and running to the kitchen with the bunny valkyrie maiden next to him revealing their true selves. "Hello may we join the fun as well?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~The Room~

Only ones left in the room were Horoka who was now crackling seeming to have gone insain, his body surrounded by a Red and Black aura belonging to that of Krail. And Livian who had never moved in the first place, the stench of Decay and death was filling the room, a dark aura emmunating form the main hallway.

"Kerochuji get Crystal!" A voice echoed through the halls. Flashes of white energy filled and screams were heard.

~Jarod~

"Kerochuji get Crystal!" He yelled to his mentor, he suddenly started glowing white, "Sakaro!" he said seeing the Leader of the Undead army, "IYACHI!" he cried out from his palm a beam of Arcane energy shot out striking the lord of the dead.

~Sakaro~

"Is that all your Highness.... I was expecting better....and I hope you don't mind, but we brought family" The Dark lord said and turned his head to one of the minions.... though his skin was paler and his eyes were a deep red Jarod instantly knew who was standing there....only he was younger the Dark Magic gave the Ancient King a form he wished for.

~Christoph~

The now Vamparic King of Tremear grinned, he licked his lips as blood dripped from his fangs, "Hello son." He muttered, his undead heart clouded by dark magic, he remembered everything and didn't care, he now hated life and all those who lived, being forced to life gave him a dark view of all...though the blood aroma of the little girl startled him for a moment, a deep wif went into his nose and he grinned, "Linvar...." he growled. He could smell her on the girl.

~Kerochuji~

"C-C-Christoph!?" He stuttered out, his arms moved forward snatching up Crystal before the Undead could strike at here, "Little Princess we must protect you....Sakaro is ruthless and unless you wish to fight him I suggest you run back down the hall we will protect you." he whispered into her ear and set her down.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I dont want to!" Crystal exclaimed, "I shouldn've died a long time ago when I was a baby, I should've died with every once of my breath!" Suddenly her blue crystal begin to shine white huge bright light showering the army with magnificent and brilliance of it, her wings begin to shimmering with yellow sparkles, and before she knew it, she was wearing an armor of an angel. "!...."

(Flashback)

"Mommy..." A small five year old girl, who happened to be Crystal tugged her mother's skirt. "I know your busy cooking food, but do you have time for me to listen?"

"What is it dear?" Linvar turned to face Crystal and kneel her knees to get a good look at her daughter's face, she brushed off some of her bangs that covers her eye. "Is something a matter? Is it your brothers who bothered you again?"

"I'm...not strong as my brothers am I?" the young hybrid replied. "I'm weak...I know light is supposedly be stronger than darkness...but compare to my brothers Nethai and Kuu; I'm no where near as strong as they are. I barely live when they both where born."

"Now that's not true! You are strong, unlike your brothers, you continued to have faith in yourself living don't you believe that? And I'm sure your brothers really do love you no matter what." The royal bunny knight explained, "Did one of your brothers told you are weak?"

"No...really no, they didn't said it, I mean they wouldn't say those things mean things to me...I just felt that I felt weak after seeing how much better they are in magic then me." Crystal stuttered.

"You know what..." Linvar smiled leaving the kitchen for a couple of moments before coming back with a blue crystal. "This crystal is very special, it's been to my family's inheritance for generations, whenever you feel trouble or scared the crystal will protect you. It even protect those who try to poison you or anything else. It is a very strong crystal that's been held in royal family, but I didn't wear it because I don't need it. I think you deserve it the most."

Finally the half-dragon and half rabbit smiled, "Thank you mother!

(Flashback)

"Mother..." Crystal touched her blue crystal necklace around her. "Thank you..." she smiled, instantly forgetting the tragic moment and her heart was filled with faith, hope, and love.

"...Horoka..." Livian said softly but her body, Gairunn appeared from her purple wing sensing danger lurking out of the castle. "You sense something strong too do you?"

"Grrrrroooarrrrrr!!!" Gairunn growled the strong aura is making him feel he has to fight, now that's he's mixed with wind he feels very strong as well.

Linear eyes widen and started running towards the Alantian's aid, "Are you alright? Speak to me!"

"Linearrr...Livian....where's Crystal?" The dark Kanerudo growled, she seemed to be not in here.

"She's in the hallway where the army are..." Livian answered.

"Damn!" the mighty dragon cursed running to the halls "Linear calm him down while I make a run!", he then chanted three summoning spells all shaped with the legendz sympol with it, "Aqua...storm...bigfoot, Fire....volacano....Blazeadragon, Earth....earthquake, Gryphon...! REBORN!!!"

A white yeti animal appeared, a firey dragon appeared, and a earthly gryphon like animal appeared. "Grooowaallllll!" Their eyes as well begin to dwell with yellow and headed to the halls.

Linear nodded, and prayed for his safely before standing up to her feet and started to sing, a very holy song. "By the blessing of the holy, please cast aside which is filled with darkness. A light of those who's willing to fight for which is right is forever will be strong. A lasting love and prayer. For those who take things for granted. Forgive them and let their strong body be bond with everlasting light!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Sakaro~

"Impressive, The little brat will make a great member of the army...Kill her" The Death Knight commanded and his army started to press forward pushing Jarod and his Elite Guard back, "My my your Highness it seems your father has vanished... I wonder where he is going."

~Christoph~

The Blood scent...It was to strong to resist, he dashed past Crystal invisable to anyones eyes till he froze in the Dining Hall, "Linvarrrrrr" he hissed out his eyes a deep crimson as if they were filled with blood themselves, though she looked different and in her current form went by a different name, the Blood Scent remained the same.

~Horoka?~

His eyes burst open and his head turned pushing Linear back, "Don't interfere." a dark whisper came from the Atlantians mouth and his armor started to glow, within moments his form seemed changed, his beautiful Onyx hair had turned pure white and his skin resemebled the color of Milk, Krail had taken possession of the body, "Chaos.....is.....reborn...." the words poured from the Possessed Atlantians body for a moment, then his face returned to normal as did his other features as the power of Linear's prayer finally took effect.

~Jarod~

"Crystal..." Jarod muttered, the Girl was beautiful....an Aura of life he could sense it, she had transformed...and it was a great idea, "Fire!" he cried out, and the Blue and Red Flames started to twist around his body as he invoked the power of the Elemental Lord Pyrus into his body, "Dark Flame Tunnel!" he yelled holding his hands out, a Cone of Black and Green Flames flew from his hands and turned a few skeletons to ashes before fading away.

~Kerochuji~

"Impossible.... how could such a young girl hold such power...." He muttered.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Not that I can help it! Holy aura!" Crystal pulled out her butcher's knife sword which then burst into white shiney flames. "Haste!" suddenly her feet allowed her to go beyond speed slashing at each of every soldiers down, even some were cut in half and then she stopped her self as she was surrounded by a bunch of soldiers. "By the power invested in a flash of light...I call upon thy holy star! HOLY STAR!" Then suddenly huge multiple light hit the troops around her with a burst of light.

Kaze despite him being invisible to him, he can sense his darkness and when he went past him. He felt very concerned turning his back and started flying towards the diner area. "Linvar...I won't let you hurt Linvar!"

Gryphon, Blazeadragon, and Bigfoot continued to ran leaving Kaze behind, but then Gryphon stopped her footing and went up to Kaze. "Where you going!? Necrom Kingadragon? I thought your going to go help your daughter!?"

"You three go help her! She's my maiden, my light who tames me!" Kaze growled running until he saw Christoph, Linear, and Horoka.

Linvar recognized his own body; however she then took over Linear's mind, not changing her valkyrie form. "Christoph! What happened to you!?" She suddenly realized, he has been greatly possessed by darkness. "Why are you letting darkness control you? Don't you love Hienra? And your beautiful children?!?"

"That's Christoph?" Kaze quickly flew in front of Linvar holding his arms around hers. "Linvar, let me handle him."

"No, you don't know him well Kaze!" the royal knight pleaded at him.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~The Battle~

Only the troops hit by Crystals holy light stayed down, the rest started to put themselves back together, their clotted Rotten blood black splashed and squished beneth them as they rose and started to move towards her again.

"Behind you Crystal!" A voice called, a flash of red and the swarming undead behind her turned to ash, Jarod has saved the girl, "Watch them, only raw magic can destroy them!" he said and gasped for breath as a skeletal blade pushed through his back and stomach.

~Jarod~

"Behind you Crystal!" he called, he had started to channel a Fire Wave, but since she was in the way he transformed into a Nova, the Energy turning the Rotten Dead to ash, He had saved her, "Watch them, only raw magic can destroy them!" he said and gasped for breath as a skeletal blade pushed through his back and stomach. What....happens....now? Jarod thought as his body slump to the floor, the Venom of their Blades taking effect on his body, it hurt....but the Venom kept him alive....the Undead loved to torture their Victims if they are Important people.

~Sakaro~

"Oh poor poor Jarod....he turned his back to save the little angel and now he will die...." The Death Knight muttered, the Roar of the Dracolich echoed through the hall as the Wall in another room was smashed by it, black fire shot through a Door and its Skeletal head popped through smashing the archways, "Oh look it my little pet...." he whispered with a small grin on his face.

~Christoph~

"Hienra...." Christoph said, his eyes flashed crimson and the tiles below him cracked, "Hienra is the reason I DIED!" he yelled at her, he pulled back his shirt, a deep gash was in his chest recently healed by the Necromantic Powers that had returned him from the Grave, "Blood Magic..." he growled, the wound opened and the Crimson liquid poured from his vains, "Blood Summoning! Utaskashi The Blood Dragon!" He cried out, A large red claw reached from the huge puddle of blood as the Ancient Dragon started to pull itself out, "Utaskashi........The Blood Dragon....The FIRST Tremearian Dragon...... His seed gave birth to most of the Dragonic Races across the Universe, His power allowed him to travel through Different Dimensions..... and even time itself.... I don't know if his power birthed that beast that flies above.... but all Dragonic races must know of him...even through a different name." The Old King said, The Dragon had finished pulling itself from the Puddle, its scales hardened and a loud deafening roar escaped the blood soaked lips as it centered its Iris at Livian.

~Horoka~

The Atlantian prince let out a horrifying shriek and ran deeper inside the castle to hide himself. ((:P))

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"JAROD!" Crystal bursted into tears hugging him, then suddenly she heard the calls of the three creatures. It was the three LEGENDZ! "Bigfoot! Gryphon! Blazeadragon!" She smiled happily seeing the three here. "Boy, am I'm glad your here!"

"Alright, you know what to do! HUGHHHHHHH!!!!" the hybrid bird suddenly has his form differently, the bigfoot turns into like a shield armor of himself, the blazeadragon turned into the commando blazeadragon with two machineguns attached to his arm. "Shift element!!!!" the buildings suddenly turned into an earthly field, fitting for fighting.

"Hehehhhehhe this should be fun." The blazeadragon smiled at Gryphon. "Blast nova!!!" a fire started to surrounded him circling around and then before you know it, unleashing it down at the vast army of soildiers.

"Crystal Yamado!" The Bigfoot smiled at Crystal slammed his giant hammered onto the ground having his hands close together to form a humongous snow ball, throwing at them and smashing the army like a bunch of ants.

"Earth's grave!!!" The hybrid second form of gryphon called, the ground suddenly pierce every each soldiers with it's sharpness from the ground.

"Utaskashi...hmpft...not that I know of, infact he's no father of my father at all, God created the true gold kingadragon. But I killed my mother and my father the true gold kingadragon. The only creature that I have no match with is Linvar...and my brother Shiroi...and perhaps his son as well. And I have fought many strong dragons and so-called gods like the great Jabberwock who is feared by humans, creatures, and legendz alike. Oh by the way I can travel across dimensions, time, and alter the past, I could even control my siblings who are called the kingadragons themselves and all legendz." The Kanerudo smirked not intimated by it though he noticed he's eying on Livian so he's getting his guard up.

"Hienra? What did she do to make you be this way?" Linvar pondered trying to get close up so he can talk to him, but her guardian dragon stopped her by having his arm block where she is going knowing it's dangerous despite she could turn into judical angel and could easily split this dragon and the continents itself in half. "Kaze..."

"I'll do the fighting, but talk all you want with him." the black and white dragon. "I doubt he'll turn back to his normal self."

Gairunn growled, he then suddenly growled at Livian trying to speak to her, "Growaaaalllllll....." the dragon hybrid became silent and then she nodded having no choice, but changed into him. She held her head crying in pain...

"Ughhhhhh......!!!!!!!!" A huge body of wind surrounded her giving her strength and Gairunn to build up to fight against the insanity that lurks inside of them, until finally she turned into Gairunn, his true full body of his, he then suddenly roared showing rather huge dark purple teeth, bigger than any other animal's teeth probably bigger than a sabertooth tiger. His huge tremendous claws scratched the ground growling and licking his lips viciously showing his saliva at how hungry he is.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Utaskashi~

The Blood dragon's eyes turned from the Girl to Kaze, "Not of my brood...." he hissed out, acidic saliva dripped from his mouth starting to melt holes in the floor below, a bright light shown out, The Crystal of Life was visible, its hiding place below the palace revealed. The Dragon knew instantly what the Orb would do should it be used for good, its crimson blood soaked claw dashed down and ripped it from the floor.

~Christoph~

The Crystal, a cruel laugh escaped his lips "That crystal....gives the Korla their Magical abilities....Utaskashi.......smash it" The Old King said, another laugh escaping his throat as the shards of the Crystal fell to the ground, an earthquake seemed to shake the palace and screams came from all around.

~Korla Empire~

The magical barrers that held Krail's demons at bay were failing.

"Quan the demons are pushing through! The Elite Magi have lost all their powers! There is something wrong" One Guard said, large demons suddenly plowed through the walls, their fangs dripping with the same Acidic saliva that the dragon's did.

"Skin Korla alive! Leave none! KIll all!" It cried out, its Hellfire plade ripping through the flesh of one of the Elite Defenders.

~~~~~

"Mother....Mother whats happening..?" A small child asked, he was scared there were screams....and fire..... and already he could smell death in the air, "mother we have to leave..." he said shaking her.

"Nay..... Its over m'son. The end has come." She whispered and grabbed her son holding him close as their house caved in from the Large Winged Demons that were now ripping the empire apart from the inside.

~Christoph~

"Hienra.... it was foolish to let her use Magic the way she did.... she caused the palace to fall... yes..... animated the armor.... her study in the arts caused most of this.... Sakaro betrayed us because of Hienra's discovery of the 'Zazuto' ....The Book of the dead. The Necronomicon as it is called.... it was her...." The Old king said.

~Flash Back~

"Hienra?" Christoph's voice echoed through the empty palace halls, he was searching for his wife, she was expecting a Child soon she shouldn't be wandering around the palace unattended, "Hienra where are you." he said finally entering the Alchemist chamber to discover her there, a large black book set on the table.

"Lord Christoph, Lady Hienra is just looking for a way to counter the Undead using the Zazuto." Sakaro said, the Holy Knight smiling, his blond hair and emerald eyes. True he was a human but still one of the few skilled and magical humans in Tremear.

"Hienra.... Your using the Zazuto? Thats dangerous you coul...." The King was talking, an explosion occured in the Lab, black magic flew from the book and into Sakaro's body, the walls of the palace started to crumble, "Run Hienra!" he said quickly watching his wife take flee. "Sakaro are you..."

The Noble human was gone, His armor glowed and transformed, From the beautiful Sapphire and Gold to a Black and Blood Ruby, "Christoph...." he muttered, he lifted his blade and cut a deep gash into the kings chest, "Die." he said, his new dark powers forced him out of the window, the Magic having taken full control of his mind.

~An Hour Later~

"H-h-ienra..." Christoph muttered, he had almost made it out of hte palace as the rooms callapsed, the Old Palace had fallen and buried Christoph inside it, his wound to great and the first Undead Venom stopping him from using his magic, instantly he died in the rubble.......

~End Flash Back~

"You wish to see Linvar..." Christoph said, his eyes shimmered, none of his original personality seemed to faze through the Corpse, his hand rose and a black beam shot and struck Linvar, and she saw what had Transpired. ((The Flash Back))

~Jarod~

"urg...r-run...Ke...kero....its....gone......." The King muttered, he coughed out blood.

~Kerochuji~

"We must leave the palace we cannot win this battle!" The Half-Demon said and moved quickly once more retrieving the King before the Dracolich could breath its toxic breath, "Crystal lets go!" He said and ran down the hall to the main room freezing in place when he noticed Utaskashi.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan