Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"..." Livian was silent yet she felt a strong new strength inside of her, yet she does felt felt at the same time since Gairunn also has her strength since, she and Gairunn are both connected to one of another.

"Groawwaallll..." Gairunn growled silently finishing his meal as well, leaving small trail of bones*which strangely nawed on some of them* before turning into a purple wing again.

"...He didn't answered my question." Kaze glared at the so called God. "I'm happy to you too yet I do felt sad that your uncle would be happy to hear that your element wind now."

"Thanks papa..." Livian thanked her father embracing him before going back her seat.

"Wow your very lucky little sister." Crystal smiled her.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

He frowned, "Kaze I think you Misinterpret what just conspired, She is not the Elemental, just the Wielder of its power. Basicly she is the Medium for a great deal of energy that must be unleash, it follows her every command now true, but she is not it."

~Horoka~

"I can answer for William, me and him are linked in a way." The Atlantian Prince said standing, "No she does not have to stay here, no one is required to stay, thats why we think most of the Elements are gone when the Elf Suzaku came to Tremear ages ago. He and the Princess Kairi, Ermm....Christoph's Older Sister I believe...Or great aunt its all albit confusing, gathered all 7 Elemental Powers to fight Krail."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Good I don't want my daughter to stay in this world so long." Kaze responded.

"Your spoiling her dad. I think your going to die trying to protect Linvar and Livian." The oldest dragon of Livian commented.

"Shush."

"Can I stay? Mother?" Crystal finally said. "I really want to learn more about this world."

"...I don't know...are you sure about that Crystal?" Linvar said sternly worrying about the risks she might be.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Its not all that safe here...you should only stay if you are 100% sure that you are willing to do this...?" Jarod asked the girl who just asked to stay, why did all these people come during the War against Undeath and want to stay?!

~Kerochuji~

"I could Protect her Jarod, I protected you, your father, and your fathers sister." Kero said looking very serious suddenly.

~Horoka~

He rose, his plate still full of food, "If you'll excuse me I must go, I feel another one of Krail's fits coming on and I don't want the power of Chaos unleashed here." He muttered and walked away rather quickly.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Finally it seemed like everybody seemed to be finishing their meal, Nethai stood up from his seat about to take his leave. "Well I'm going to go home. Bye mom and dad."

"Take Kuu and Lilith with you too dear." Linvar replied to Nethai, he nodded an agreement taking the three with him leaving their parents, and two of their siblings behind.

Kaze then turned, feeling his excitement started to unleashed, he grunted a bit looking at his dear Linvar once more before turning to face Jarod. "Is there...um a private bedroom?" The huge black and white dragon turn his neck around looking for a any bedroom area. "I really need to relieve myself, plus I'm taking my wife with me."

"Kaze...your not..." Linvar tried to speak but shushed by his finger and felt his tender kiss pressed against her before quickly parting her and felt her body being carried by his muscular white arms. "..." her eyes then widen as she saw his large bulge appearing from his loincloth. "Oh...my..." She blushed seeing he's already hard.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

His face turned as he noticed Kaze, "Down the hall to the left, tis the royal bed Chamber but I don't sleep much anymore its at your use till you leave, Lady Linvar and Lord Kaze" his cheeks and nose had a bit of red to them suddenly. It was an Awkward moment, plus he could already smell it his advanced sense were not helpful in this moment, "The Room is Sound Proof and its all enchanted so if you smash anything it will instantly repair itself"

~Kerochuji~

His eyes turned to the two, "Everything is Enchanted except the Crystal in the bed post, shatter that and all the magic will leave the room, Sound, Repair all of it. So becareful..." he added.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oh good more fun for me then!" The windragon grinned dirtily carrying her, "I'll just enjoy it while it last then." the dragon then carried the royal bunny night off to the room slamming the door loudly enough that it everyone can hear it.

"I'm sorry, my parents would always do something 'busy' in their room...or any other rooms that daddy seemed to act strangely around mom." Crystal sweated.

Inside the room Kaze immediately had Linvar's back landed on the side of the bed, tearing off her clothes, and then tossing it aside, his hormones continues to raise and his impatience and eagerness from his dragonhood awaits to be in his maiden. Slowly taking off his clothes as well, he gotten closely to her. His tongue licked across his mouth and gently lapped around her breasts. Teasing her tit with his long serpent tongue occasionally licking around them.

"Kaze...ah..." the bunny knight moaned and feeling his tongue teasing her, until he felt his mouth suckled on her breasts tasting her delicious rich nutritious milk.

"Mmmm...your so...delicious." The dragon complimented; feeling his hard member already wanting his play, "Linvar...let me take you I want to be inside of you."

The rabbit slighed softly smiling back at Kaze, "Then...take me."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kerochuji~

He giggeld gently, it was softcore currently but still, nothing of any other interest went on here, "Jarod....You should be able to see this" he whispered gently, the Crystal glowed albit but not enough to rouse suspecion for Kaze or Linvar.

~Jarod~

"You know not to use that Crystal Kero, Its dirty and they are our guests!" The King growled at his viser, he thought the kids would have no idea what they were talking about.

~Horoka~

"Jarod...?" He opened the door to the Royal chamber slowly untill he heard was was going in he closed it and rushed down the wall, "Oh...my...god..." he said rushing back to the dining hall.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"...What's going on?" Crystal blinked having no idea what they're talking about seeing the crystal glowing but not enough for her to know what's going on between her parents.

Kaze held his 2 feet long dick with his hand and slowly holding it up to her pussy lips, and teasing it until it entered inside, making him groan softly in pleasure. "My my...Linvar...you're still very tight." He murred at her, he then had his hands touched her soft human buttocks and finally enter his entire meat inside of her and slowly moving himself back and forth.

"Ohh...Kaze...your...very...big!" She moaned.

"I'll make it rough if you want-"

The two then saw Horoka coming in and then immediately shut the door as the two were about to have their intercourse.

"You didn't lock the door didn't you?" The royal bunny knight turned to face him.

"Don't look at me!" Kaze glared but then already took his mind off of it and then started to really do his action despite Linvar didn't say what she wanted. "Well forget about him I wanted some action!"

*CRASH*

The crystal broke and already moaning and sounds of dragon growling can be heard, also the furniture and anything that is already in their way has been broken, smashed, torn, to pieces. "YESSSSssss ohhhh yessssss!!!"

"...I think they broke the crystal...but they sound so happy." Livian smiled.

"Kaze....your...so rough! Ohhhhh!!"

"...Oh no..." Crystal held her ears knowing what terrible yet familiar sound was coming from. "They're...making weird strange noises again..."

"Linvar...I want to do this all night long until morning~<3 What do you say?" Kaze smirked rocking her and the sound of the bed springing as they continued to make love.

"Kaze...do take me." Linvar replied.

"As you wish my majesty." Kaze grinned and they continued to make their love session.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Thank GOD they smashed your god damn Crystal Kerochuji! No one wants to see those two having sex, He is a dragon for Kor's sake! No offence Children its just....Dragons and Draken are not the most liked thing in Tremear...they are quite savage here...." Jarod said and glared and Kerochuji who was now frowning.

~Kero~

"Awh but your Highness nothing has happened in this Castle since Lady Hienra left! And I say its rather dull. I think you should get yourself a Queen....Or a KING since I know how you feel about both genders, your not that secret in your lusts your Highness."

~Jarod~

The Kings face turned bright red, "Im a Child I can lust after what I want! And its none of your buisness you perverted demon!" The King said.

~Horoka~

"WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NOT BE UNSEEN!" The Atlantian Prince yelled walking into the room he slammed his head into the wall a few times creating a crack in it and causing his own silver blood to ooze down his head.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan