Join our server on Discord

Royality Visits Tigerlily & Shadow Meso rp
"Alright Livian, we have no choice to go with them as ordered. I do whatever it is necessary Kor." Linvar said.

"...But...Gai...runn needs actual wind." Livian stuttered but Kaze offered a small fan for her. "Thank you...papa." turning on the fan and letting it blow some artificial wind at her body.

"No problem I supposed you need it more than I do, it's annoying anyways..." Kaze smiled.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Kor~

"This will take a moment....Sleep" The feline god said and waved his paw infront of them all.

~An Hour Later =3~

~Jarod~

"What is this? Who are these people you bring into the Throne room Kor! You should know better? Are they enemies you have captured, you know its against Your own law to meddle in Mortal Affairs" Jarod said, he sounded rough and harsh.

~Kor~

"Awaken my friends." He lifted his spell from the group.

"No King of Korla, They are beings from another world, greatly accepted by my own law, tis lady Linvar and her family"
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Linvar blinked noticing Jerod doesn't look any remotely like his father only somewhat. "Where is Christopher your highness?" she bowed briefly at him. "My name is Linvar Vandale, the queen of Gostala my husband as you can see here right next to me is Kuroki Kaze the windragon." showing him the black and white dragon who wears his asianic clothing and loincloth. "I'm also very sorry that your awfully busy having a war with the enemy."

Crystal blushed slightly seeing Jerod how very cute he looked, Lilith being a succubus easily read her mind but, mind her own business of her matters.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Christopher?" Jarod said looking at Linvar, the young king frowned, "Mam....King Christoph..Ermmm Christopher has been dead for the last Twenty-five Years...I never knew my father, he died when the Undead attacked us, I am King Jarod Tomas the first. Child of Christoph and Hienra Tomas, Mother is well Gone, returned to her own world to live a normal life as Kor wished her to." The king said looking at Linvar and smiled, "I welcome you to Castle Wyvern though M'lady."

~Kor~

"Technechly you two have been away from Tremear for almost Eighty Years our time, The Korla age differently they stay younger longer, Jarod is Twenty Four in Human years, For Korla years he is around Sixteen I believe... I forget" The Cloaked Feline said, "I will return soon...I have duties to attend to..." the God said and then vanished.

~Horoka~

"Jarod!" The Tall Atlantian man yelled storming into the room, His long black hair trailed behind him tied up into a long ponytail, "You have explaining to do." He stopped when he noticed the others, people the likes of which he hadn't ever seen, "Who are you...more refugees Jarod you know that the Korla cannot care for all the races in Tremear!" The Atlantian Prince yelled, his emerald eyes gazing deeply into those of the Kings who he had just yelled at.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Linvar felt suddenly sadden by hearing the highness whom she known to be good friends with Nethai is dead, and his son barely knowing his father as well. "Oh...I'm very sorry to hear that dear highness. And thank you, if you don't mind me and my family wouldn't hesitate to help out against those terror dark evil beings."

As the Atlantian man arrived and yelled the them, the king necrom windragon turned to see the man, he's shorter compare to him, the dragon is known to be 8-9 ft tall although he knew his son Roark is the tallest in hieght by one or two feet taller than him. "Ggrrrrrrr...stop calling us refugees! I'm tired of you human-like beings for not noticing who your messing with! You know better who you calling!" his blue eyes suddenly became sharply yellow with anger.

"Kaze...please calm down, I'm sure he has a reason to call us that...I mean look what have they been through." Linvar stopped him, rubbing his mucular arm as to try to calm Kaze down.

"Sorry about that..." Nethai apologized crossing his strong arms, "We're from the planet Gong Sung. The royal family of the Gostala town, we mean no harm to any of you people but, I doubt our powers can help."

"What you mean Nethai?" Crystal turned to face her brother.

"Think about it Crystal, dad is the king dragon of darkness in our world. Me, Roark, Livian, and Kuu have the element of darkness, although Roark is dark and earth Element while Livian has both holy and dark element in her. Our father would mostly likely to go because he has the power to control darkness and used it against them and he's the strongest one in the family. However Livian might be helping too..." Nethai explained.

"Ohhhh...but what about me? I have the power of holy!" Crystal exclaimed and her blue crystal shined brightly for a few seconds before dying out again.

"...that too." Kuu rolled her eyes still holding his left eye as it continued to bleed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC:

Nethai is the only one in your group to Reconize the Dark Power of Krail Hidden within Horoka's body because he saw Krail's power in the Raw 80 Tremerian Years ago technechly.

~Jarod~

"Simple Matters, Lady Linvar...You're welcome in Castle Wyvern aslong as you wish to stay, I have one order for you though. Do not and I mean do NOT show Kindness to the Dark Elves who lurk around the city, they are a parasitic breed and will feed on your life energy." Jarod said glaring, "And Horoka yo-"

~Horoka~

The Atlantian looked at Kaze, "Oh great...a Draken, Jarod your people hunted this breed to near extinction hundreds of years ago, and now you let one stand in the Palace, I am not even Korla and I feel insulted." Horoka walked forward, "Well...He is pretty big for a Draken, more anamalistic aswell..."

~Jarod~

"I will NOT repeat the Mistakes of my Ancesters Horoka!" The King yelled back.

~Horoka~

A black and red Aura suddenly englufed Horoka he looked angry then it faded, the strange power was felt by everyone giving a small pain to each in the room. "Excuse my manners....I haven't been myself lately, I am Prince Horoka Senyuri Prince of Atlantis, I apologize for any hostility I have shown."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Linvar bowed lightly at Jarod, "As you wish your majesty."

However, the aura didn't hurt Kaze, it felt like mosquito bite. Yet he too was insulted by the being which he doesn't know, but it gave him another reason why he hates humanlike creatures thinking they're all superior with the technology and whatnot. "And this gave me another excuse why pathetic beings such as you shouldn't be allowed to coexists with the world. Not giving a creature to make a living yet endangering the habits we dearly hold!"

"Kaze...please I'm sure he has a reason to behave like that, but that gives you no right to-"

"Should I not be offended by how undignified this being is?! Why should I just stand there and do nothing!? Aren't we all creatures of whom who are all created from?" the black and white windragon glared at his mate. "Should I not be treated with respect? I may be the legendary necrom kingadragon but YOU will not hesitate to say anything about my rights as being here!"

Nethai shook his head and sighed, knowing his father is tend to care about the world they live in a bit too much.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Horoka~

He gazed at Kaze, and sighed, "I think I did say something offensive, or rather...he said something Offensive, forgive me please Lord Kaze. I am not alone in this body, I share it with a Great power that takes control of my hostility at times. I am not as....Racist as it makes me seem. Your not Draken I see, You really are more Anamalistic then the Draken, Not thats it a bad thing at all."

~Jarod~

"Lady Linvar, Lord Kaze, and Children Horoka is the Reincarnation of the God Krail, Though Mortal young Horoka is an exact copy of Krail's original human form, And please Lord Kaze Forgive him, at times the Dark Gods personality seeps through Horoka's purity and does what he just did. While most of his power lies dormant in Horoka somewhere his avatar commands his armies." The King explained slowly, he walked forward and called his hands a large table with enough seats for all appeared in the center of the room and empty platters filled with food of all sorts, "Please eat with me? It would be an Honor."

~Kerochuji~

The Tall half demon walked into the great hall, his long silver hair trailing behind him and a smile lit upon his face, "Lady Linvar. Lord Nethai its a great honor to see you in Tremear again. You came to visit us after so many years..." the man said and chuckled in his hands were several scrolls, "Lord Jarod after you eat I need you to check over these documents that involve Dark Elf Rights in the Korla Nation."

~Jarod~

"Yes yes, please Master Kerochuji join us for Supper" The King said softly another chair appearing, "Kaze and other people this is Master Kerochuji Half Demon Demi-God of Tremear, Child of Krail and the Ancient Korla Princess Krae. In the past he was quite a savage, but near my birth Kero became chief adviser to my father and my teacher in the arts of Arcane Magic."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I see...kindna like Livian..." Kaze turned to face his daughter who was still using the minature fan to keep her energized. "Sorry for my actions but do have you know that I cannot tolerate beings who certainly give respect to others. I did had been discriminated a thousands of times, yet I wanted full respect like any other normal people would be."

Linvar smiled, holding his hand lovingly and leaning in giving a kiss on the cheek before promptly sitting down next to Kaze, Nethai and Kuu turned their face around not daring to watch their affectionate parents tender moments. She then turned to face Kero and smiled, "It's nice to see you again, it's been a long while."

"Yea whatever, nice to meet you too." Nethai shrugged, being laidback as always he put both of his legs ontop of the table.

"Nethai...feet off the table." Linvar warned. The half breed rolled his eyes putting his legs off the floor as told to.

Crystal kind of sat next next to the king, "Oh wow...I know my mother mentioned about having a god brother who is a demon but...he sadly died. But good thing mother revived him and turned him into her einherijar."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
~Jarod~

"Such acts of Resurrection are classified as Necromancery and is banned in Tremear. Normally Necromancery only has bad effects....The dead are kept dead in this land....well they were Until the Death Knights appeared." Jarod explained, "If you want a specific Food simply tell your plate, They are enchanted to find food to specific qualities from anywhere, Much Unlike how Mera used to."

~Kerochuji~

"Speaking of Mera M'lord, The Goddess of Time sends her wishes to you, She cannot visit because she modifying the Threads of the Tapestry of Fate." The Demi-God said softly putting what appeared to be an Eyeball into his mouth, "And, Her brother Meso sends his greetings to you."

~Horoka~

"Such strange people, No offense but....You're just not what we are used to here in Tremear..."

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan