Join our server on Discord

Please, enlighten me on this...
The teachers around where I'm at believe in punishing both of them equally...lucky me. A fight warrants for atleast 1-3 days suspension, and my parents will go on about it for days....
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-15-2009 10:36 AM)Aura Wrote: Anyway, they'll tell you to make the first move, probably so they can get leverage by countering, if I stall long enough, people may either lose interest, or the ring of idiots'll be so off-guard, I can plow my way through. Yeah, I know, all of my plans involve running away, which is my best bet.

Running still prevails in being the best option.

Stalling is the worst thing you can possibly do. If you're in a ring of people, you've already lost. Instead of stalling, you have to get out of that circle, get every possible opponent in front of you. Like I said before, this is just pride. All you have to do is get everyone in front of you, and taunt the person who is starting the fight. They could possibly leave right there after calling their bluff, or they could make the first move. All you have to do is neutralize the first guy. If his friends jump in, I would officially call that a street-fight. They're asking for shots to the groin or throat by that time. All you have to remember is keep it one on one, if one guy is behind another, he can't do anything. Also, if you get into a lot of these situations, always wear a lot of rings as they really multiply any damage you do.

Oh, and if you have no fighting experience, you should take a self-defense course.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Aura Wrote:I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do(1st degree, I suck, lol, but I did get there in the fastest possible time, without ever failing an exam), and I gots trophies! I'm just scared to death of pain.

I also have experience with weapons. I'm just cowardly in the face of pain. I'll break through a part of the ring, and keep running, if I get caught in it, I pray roundhouses to their sides will save me.

Creative Minds
The OCA
I remember I was in a seminar once with the Canadian Grand Master. He was a little Korean man his upper 60's (I guess his 70's now), but he was a total cat on his feet. Craziness. Relevance forthcoming.

He was talking to the little kids about what to do if they were being chased by an adult.

One little kid piped up: "Give him a bichagi?"

We all frigging died laughing.

So there you go...stuck? Bichagi. Being chased? Bichagi. Taxes due? Bichagi. Bad service? Bichagi.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

didn't know what the word mean, looked it up on google....it's a roundhouse kick? If so, that was my battle plan, other than running.

Creative Minds
The OCA
[quote='Aura' pid='323622' dateline='1239701064']
It's only gotten worse and worse since 5th grade, where this all started, I'm hoping it won't follow this pattern after high school. Then it'd be mind-numbingly unbearable.

yea if you go to college there are no cliques. just people. at my school nobody gives a shit cuzby the time you get to college most of the assholes didnt graduate and the people who decided to grow up went. dont get me wrong college is not perfect but you really get to decide who you are and who you want to be. there are assholes everywhere, that is something you have to deal with in life whether the asshole is some jackass in high school or your english teacher who has a phd and expects you to write papers like you have one too. you just gotta find a way to deal with it. the world is filled with bastard coated bastards with bastard filling! but yea college is pretty sweet
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
I only think college is sweet because that's where I can learn how to design games. As far as I'm concerned, the college I can go to can be less mature, or more mature than my current school.

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-16-2009 12:14 AM)attackofthematt Wrote: [quote='Aura' pid='323622' dateline='1239701064']
It's only gotten worse and worse since 5th grade, where this all started, I'm hoping it won't follow this pattern after high school. Then it'd be mind-numbingly unbearable.

yea if you go to college there are no cliques. just people. at my school nobody gives a shit cuzby the time you get to college most of the assholes didnt graduate and the people who decided to grow up went. dont get me wrong college is not perfect but you really get to decide who you are and who you want to be. there are assholes everywhere, that is something you have to deal with in life whether the asshole is some jackass in high school or your english teacher who has a phd and expects you to write papers like you have one too. you just gotta find a way to deal with it. the world is filled with bastard coated bastards with bastard filling! but yea college is pretty sweet

What you just said there is pure awesomeness

But hey, ignore those immature people and continue going on,*avoiding to fight is good cause hey in my place if you get into a fight couple of times you instantly go to jail* other than that it's true that college can be a little immature but mostly college is supposed to be serious due to amount of studies, homework, and the techniques your going to try to develope.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Good. My school tells me I need to know a foreign language to get in to any college....this pisses me off....incredibly. No one ever told me this. Now I can only study a language for 2 years, even though it's recommended to do the whole course. I though teachers were supposed to tell me this shit BEFORE it was too late.

Creative Minds
The OCA
What school do you go to, anyways?