Join our server on Discord

Please, enlighten me on this...
Well, I think if I throw myself into people, I can recover from falling on the floor and start running, I hope I never get into a position I need to make a decision. It's an easy decision to make, but things are always different when you actually have to do it.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Yer a wussy. God, I could probably beat you up, and that would give new meaning to "shame".
Oh joy, insults. They make everybody feel better about their problems.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Oh joy, Asesino. He makes everybody feel better about their problems.
lol. Yeah, I am, luckily, I do cardio, so I can run REAL fast. The worst part? I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do(1st degree, I suck, lol, but I did get there in the fastest possible time, without ever failing an exam), and I gots trophies! I'm just scared to death of pain.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Why, thank you. I try.

Back on topic. These assholes aren't looking for fights, they're looking to make you run away, and you'll just be giving them what they want. Buy a pair of brass knuckles and punch them in the liver. Trust me, after being hit hard in the liver, you'll never want to piss the person off again.
From what I've seen, they definitely aren't afraid of fighting, even the girls get into their own brawls, black eyes, bruises all over. Over three quarters of the guys in the school are on the wrestling team, they're just waiting for an excuse to pulverize someone's back.

Besides, they get in one single hit, and I'll be stunned from pain. X.X

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-15-2009 10:25 AM)Aura Wrote: From what I've seen, they definitely aren't afraid of fighting, even the girls get into their own brawls, black eyes, bruises all over. Over three quarters of the guys in the school are on the wrestling team, they're just waiting for an excuse to pulverize someone's back.

Besides, they get in one single hit, and I'll be stunned from pain. X.X

If you're fast on your feet, avoiding a take-down from wrestler isn't that hard. If you can avoid the take-down, you can punish them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKrhfFo8Qo
Just look at the position they would be in. Knee to the face, elbow to the back of the head, kick to the ribs, whatever you can think of at this point.
I already know their first move, cuz I was in a fight one time....got myself a black eye, parents saw it, I was able to convince them I got hit in the face with a football.

Anyway, they'll tell you to make the first move, probably so they can get leverage by countering, if I stall long enough, people may either lose interest, or the ring of idiots'll be so off-guard, I can plow my way through. Yeah, I know, all of my plans involve running away, which is my best bet.

If I do really ever need to fight, I'll make sure they're 'friends' pressure them to make the first move, I'll just wait. Let them tackle my book bag, and kick them while they're recuperating. It may be dirty, but I don't want any part of me being injured....of course, there's always the fact I have no backup....and he's got friends.

Running still prevails in being the best option.

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-14-2009 09:15 PM)Asesino Wrote: "OH I GOT DRUNK LAST NIGHT, IT WAS GREAT. I HAD SEX, I LASTED FOR FIVE WHOLE MINUTES. I TOLD THE TEACHER OFF, I'M BAD ASS."
BEST sarcasm evar.

But if theres something i have to say about the running away business its this; Strong men run away from sabre toothed tigers and stupid men turn around and clout it around the head; they may be braver and stronger, but they're still an idiot to try it because one day that tiger's going to have a big toothed girlfriend who will be happy to maul the man to death whilst he tries to pummel her mate.
I once got into a fight with someone at school, over something i knew wasn't correct. So i grabbed his wrists to stop him punching me, and hoped that the little fuck didn't kick me in the happy place whilst the teachers came. The result? never saw the kid again, i got into a smaller amount of trouble then expected and the whole ordeal just went away.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds