Join our server on Discord

Please, enlighten me on this...
*blinks, like fifty thousand times*
Wait, wha? There are definitely no people from here at my school. *repeats blinking*

Well, there better NOT be....
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Okay, it was a joke to show you that there are good people, even in your school.
I knew it was a joke, but it was pretty surreal, if anyone at my school came to this site, I'd be screwed. >.>

Creative Minds
The OCA
You must try harder, there are good people if you look hard enough.
Alright, I'll admit it. I don't even wanna try.

These are the same people that made a girl I knew go from being an individual person, who wouldn't change for no one, to somebody who now dresses the stereotype set for high school girls, because her new 'friends' told her to.

I don't want any part in that. It's bad enough everyone knows me(somehow, I mean, seriously, I talk to nobody, and EVERYBODY knows my name, which freaks the shit outta me).

Creative Minds
The OCA
Everyone knows your name, because everyone makes fun of you. I know, I hear quite a bit of gossip about poor kids who isolate themselves from their peers.
Ah, another one! My list of griping never ends! If you ever say anything about a guy that is negative or insulting at my school, so much as saying he looks 'dumb', or even just telling them 'no', the guys at my school react by threatening to fight you, and saying it loud, "Wanna fight?!", so that a nice stereotypical circle forms around whoever's involved (luckily, I've never been in that situation, but it happens). Then, either people start turning black and blue, or no one gets hurt, but somebody gets hurt emotionally.

Although, the people at my school are big and tough, ask'em how they're doin' after a bad thing happens? They'll act as if it was nothing and try to be macho. Popularity in school only lasts until graduation, and seeing as we're only a year or two away from it, you'd think they'd atleast stop with the tough guy/girl acts.

Creative Minds
The OCA
I'd get in many fights then, and probably not get hurt :3 I like fighting, and I always keep things in my bookbag that can be used as a weapon, but are not considered as such.
If I ever get caught up in a fight, I will ruuunnnnnnn. Fights are bad for people who aren't built. I mean, I'd probably be able to win a fight if I had the same aggressiveness I did last year...I still have no idea where that rage went, it just went....*poof* gone, I have no hormone-driven mechanism to defend myself if I'm forced into a confrontation. T.T

Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-15-2009 10:00 AM)Aura Wrote: If I ever get caught up in a fight, I will ruuunnnnnnn. Fights are bad for people who aren't built.

Not exactly. If you get somebody in the right place hard enough, they're not only going down, but they'll be in a lot of pain. Take the liver for an example. If you get hit in the liver a couple times, you're going down.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.