Join our server on Discord

Mana Khemia: Lucifer of the Dawn
"I-I think we all are." Kyosan stuttered slightly, nodding at her question before then smiling softly. "Who are you, by the way?" He asked curiously, taking caution not to miss her name.

"You missed some people coming in. Not much." Alex grumbled, as Flay grinned darkly.

"Ah, Madame Katt! Had another late night or did teaching young kids tire you out?" Flay laughed, his stubby, flamboyant attitude sticking out like a pin in an arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"me? I'm Yoosei" She replied softly to Kyosan before smiling gently. "and you are?" she asked softly while approaching him slowly. At least she got already someone to talk to.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I am Luna" she said in a stern voice, then in the same voice she said, "Also, yes they might, we must protect ourselves if necessary." she sighed and looked at her. "I'm sure we're too cute to be teased anyways." she said in a much more cheerful and loose voice.
Luna's cheerful tone lifted her spirits some "Hehe, ya think so?" Smiling she pointed towards the entrance to the academy. "Well, I guess we should make our way inside." Her arm retreated to her side as she started on her way to the entrance.
Jacob sighed as he waited a bit longer. He was irked he was stood up for a practical exam. He then sighed once more then looks at his watch and sees that he is early for the exam instead just on time. He looked around and saw a group of students standing too close together for his liking. He never did like crowds and the school he attended like it when the hallways were anyone could easily walk though with bumping into another student. He walks up ot the group and looks over at Luna and Lina closer than the other freshmen, "Stop crowding or will be forced to bite you," he said calmly as if he was in charged. To iterate his point he grasped one of the box item on his waist and summons forth his tonfa's and quickly grasps them before they have the chance to fall to the even.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I think we all are here," Dorothy started, "Who will you do the honors then?" she asked, smiling softly as she held both her claws together.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Little of both," Katt smiled a bit, "Always have been a night prowler."

"You mean like introductions?" Shadow asked looking confused at Dot.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She punched him in the gut as soon as he said he'd bite her, then she stepped back. "Let us depart now." she said to her new friend and began running away quickly. (Pfft... I'm so sick of these idiots) she thought as she quickly disappeared within the crowd, keeping her blade half drawn. (I hope she came with me...) she thought as she looked back for a second.
Liina stood there for a minute before running after Luna "Mind your tounge next time!" She yelled back, soon catching up to Luna. "Heh, nice one!" She said calmly, smiling warmly at her.
Alex, with a small smile, nodded eagerly and headed into the hall and looked to them. "If you want to help, you can. I'll be heading in now," He smiled, heading up the small steps before getting up onto the stage, noticing most of the other freshman sitting down in their seats; with some empty. "Hmm... seems some aren't here yet."

Flay smiled while watching from the door. "You know, I might actually grab a few freshman to get into my workshop. Is it alright if I use my one from last year?" He asked curiously to Dot, with a devious grin over his confident face.

"Oh, me? I'm... Kyosan." The brown-haired man smiled, chuckling gently before then turning around slightly, starting to walk down the corridor slowly with her. "Shall we head to the Orientation together, Yoosei?" He asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds