Join our server on Discord

Mana Khemia: Lucifer of the Dawn
OOC:

Name: Katt
Description: Pic
Standing: Teacher
Element: Wind.
Mana: Fengalon, can transform into a claw and gauntlet to bolster Katt's attacks.

Skills:

Hi-speed ripper: Moves at blinding speeds, slashing at her target with her claws or with Fengalon.

Aero: Creates a powerful wind around herself, capable of deflecting all but extremely fast moving projectiles.

IC:

Shadow kept walking through the hallway, taking a few glances at some of the other students who were already chatting and getting friendly. He spotted a girl standing in the center of the hall, "Hey, you know where we're supposed to head to meet the teachers?" he asked, too lazy to reach into his bag for the letter the school had sent him.

*Katt's bedroom*

Katt snored loudly as she sat under her covers, mumbling slightly in her sleep, unaware of the time.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Stumbling forward slightly, Yoosei meeps cutely and then turns around only to spot Kyosan behind her. "h-hey you should be more careful, you could have ended up tripping over and we both would fall on the ground" she shrugs softly. "are you alright though?" she asks gently.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why, right here!" Dorothy immediately responded, showing she was pretty awake and alert. With a smile, she bowed, "Please wait until the other students and teachers have arrived, the First Year's School Meeting will begin shortly!" she said with a giggle. Turning to Alex who had talked to her, she said: "Oh Alex... it's nice to see you haven't overslept. Do you think Katt will take much longer? I'd hate to start this without her..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good! Then shall we continue?" she said loudly in much excitement. "You seem very interesting!" she happily added on, hoping to have finally made a new friend. "Do you feel... anxious about being a freshman as well? I'm slightly afraid the older ones will make this year very hard on us." she grimaced, looking down a little.
Saen walked up behind Shadow without making a sound and started to analyze Dot and Alex. After a moment, he decided to walk around Shadow and lean against a wall, watching everyone he could see.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wait.. You don't think... they'd really make this year that hard for us... Do you...?" She asked nervously, she really hadn't thought of anything bad about being a freshmen, but now that Luna brought it up, it seemed to be stuck in her mind. "Er, w, well, it couldn't possibly be so bad!" She said cheerfully, though with a hint of anxiety in her voice. "My name is Liina by the way." She added, smiling. "Whats your name?"
Jacob was a delinquent, from America he went to Tulsa public school system. He loved his school song about just wanting to be average and even had it as a ring tone. He was on the discipline comity he used and abused his privileges yet at the same time kept most of the trouble makers at school fear him enough not to step out of line. He was invited to take a test to Mana Khemia. He failed the entrance exam yet yet since he did seem to have a strong magical aura they said he could take a practical exam at the school grounds. He was now just walking up the massive main building looking around for the instructor that was to give him his practical.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Pfft, thanks for the vote of confidence." Alex laughed to Dorothy's comment, "let's just hope she didn't overdose on catnip or anything yesterday." Alex mumbled, seeing some of the freshmen walking about the corridors and sighing- folding his arms gently. "It's going to be a very busy year, it seems."

From the corridor, Flay soon suddenly appeared, standing beside Alex and then folding his arms- looking towards all the Freshmen. "Ahh... guess there'll be new comrades for me after all this year!"

"Flay... I worry about entrusting the future of students to you. Failing your exams isn't exactly the best way to set a good example." Alex grumbled, putting his palm to his face.

Putting his hand behind his head and rubbing it nervously, Kyosan gulped- "S-Sorry... it wasn't meant." He apologized, before then blinking. "Are you alone here?" He asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, looks like I've found the teacher's pet. Shadow thought with a small chuckle at Dorothy's answer, thinking she was just a student.

*Katt's room*

Katt yawned and stretched out as she sat up, rubbing her neck as she looked at the clock next to her bed, "AH CRUD!" she shouted at the time, getting out of her bed, falling on the floor tangled in the blankets, "Oh sonuva," she cursed, kicking free of the blankets as she ran to her closet to get dressed.

*Hall*

She walked up quickly to the other teachers, "Sorry, not a morning person," she said with another yawn, "I miss anything?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"well yup you can say that. You are the first with whom I talking with" Yoosei poked her tongue out cutely and then smiled at him. "are you new in this school as well" she asks softly
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions