Join our server on Discord

Mana Khemia: Lucifer of the Dawn
Saen was amazed as he looked around. This place was incredible! He calmy started walking to the main building as he looked. His walk seemed to be relaxed, yet seemingly on guard the whole time. When he was done looking at the place, he started to examine those around him. He was looking for any signs of weakness he might be able to exploit should he spar against anyone there.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC:

Name: Shaun
Description: Stands around 5'6", has short black hair, wears blue jeans and a gray sweater hoodie.
Standing: Freshman
Element: Lightning
Mana: No
Skills:

Charge: Absorbs electircity from the air or from a source into his body, if he charges enough he can actually shock people through touch.

Overload: Expunges all of his built up power, creating a small bubble of electricity around himself. Can deflect magnetic objects such as metals and other conductive objects.

IC:

Shaun walked through the front gates of the school, his eyes glancing around at the other students and the building itself, Well, not exactly the most amazing looking building. Hope it gets more interesting. he thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna walks up the the building and sighs. "Not baaad, can't wait to see the interior." she walked forward to the main building, not caring about her classmates looking around.
Sighing softly and gently resting her hands in her pockets, Yoosei stepped forward into the school. "and now to where should I go" she looked around the huge place. "Might as well follow some of the apparently new guys to the school as well" she shrugged, talking to no-one in particular before following the fellow freshmen.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Which 'fellow freshman', there's like 3.
OOC:

Name: Dorothy.
Description: http://furbase.bigfurs.com/display.php?id=3298
Standing: Teacher.
Element: Water.
Mana: Poseidon, grants Healing, Buff and concentrated Offencive spells.
Skills:

Hydro Cannon: Focuses energy into palms and fires off a torrential beam of water.

Blue Blessing: Makes target immune to Water and Ice, augments physical defense as well, but if hit with Lighting magic the blessing is cancelled.

Hope I'm not too late, sorry about that, good NDS games make me lazy!

IC:

Dorothy awaited at the end of the school corridor, awaiting the students to gather, as well as the other teachers and the Principal to come greet the freshmen, "I'm the first one again this year..." she sighed to herself, adjusting her glasses as she folded her arms just below her impressive bosom as she stood by. She had joined the academy as a teacher from very young, and this was her second year in the establishment, all she was hoping was to have more partners than the previous one, where there only had been three teachers, including herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Liina was standing around the front of the building, looking up and blocking the sun from her eyes. Nervously, she looked around and began walking into the academy hesitantly.
Luna saw the ninja and smiled, walking up to her. "You are new here, no?" she inquired with a smile, still walking with a certain etiquette and staying to the butt of her sword. She took a deep breath again and smiled back at her saying, "Sorry, I have troubles making friends, and I am very sheltered... do you perhaps wish to..." she looked as if she was trying to think of the phrase. "Oh! 'Hang out'?"
Liina jumped back, obviously startled. She quickly calmed herself down, looking at Luna and smiling shyly. "Oh, uhm.. Sure, i-if you want." She said, soon facepalming at the stupid response she had made.
Alex, who soon came out of the hall, soon stood beside Dorothy and rested his head against the wall. With a heavy sigh, he looked towards her and chuckled. "Guess the other teachers are late. Hopefully this won't end up like last year."

Walking slowly into the academy, Kyosan took a look around. Even with the small map of the building in his hands- it was a huge building. He could get lost in there, very easily in fact. And that's when he bumped into the back of someone; harshly enough for him to stumble back. "S-Sorry... uhm..." The only thing he noticed was the girl's purple hair, and then gulped. "...Sorry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds