Join our server on Discord

Mana Khemia: Lucifer of the Dawn
Dorothy looked defeated before she even trying to reason with Flay, and with a sigh, she told him: "Just don't hurt the students in your experiments, we can't use the whole school's budget on healing." She sighed, following Alex and standing besides him to fill in with the other teachers as the meeting was assembled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, don't need to figure out how to remove an arm from someone's forehead." Katt laughed.

I really hope she's just giving the students a hard time. Shaun thought with a slight gulp.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I would never be as foolish as to mess up my synthesis!" Flay boldly responded back, almost offended by the take but decided to remain calm as he looked to Shaun. "You there, it'd be nice to make sure the teachers have an easier time welcoming people, so go inside.", as Flay then turned and looked down the corridor to the other pupils. "You all there! Hurry up!"

"Hmm... maybe we should use some money to actually buy a transmitter, so that everyone knows when to come here or not..." Alex sighed, seeing as how only the three of them were there. "That makes three at least."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiled happily and quickly walked side by side with Kyosan. "sure, I wouldn't mind that at all" she murmured softly. "though maybe we should hurry up or else we will be late" she giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions