Join our server on Discord

NeoPokesex RP
OOC: Aww, no sexy anthro Eevee, Oh well.

IC:

Shaun sat on his couch in his room, flipping lazily through channels. Eve was sleeping peacefully on his lap, Man, what a boring day. Wish this town was a bit more interesting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gale walked around a strange house, smelling a wonderful scent coming from the house. (Shaun's house)
"I wonder what's in here..." she started slashing at the door, trying to slash it open. "OPEN! OPEN!!" she was clawing at it as if her life depended on it, whatever was inside, she wanted it inside her.
--
"This is quite the town" Zane said as he looked around, seeing pokemon all over, some of them having sex. Some of them was far bigger than their partner, while others were around the same size. "This town is gross! Let's move on Brother..." Luna said sighing... (This town is highly infected by the virus... I heard there's a vaccine but they've only given it to the newborn pokemon...)

OOC: Zane has 4 pokemon and Luna has 2, they are all named by what pokemon they are, and are pretty much only going to be important for hardcore fucking. xD Here's a list...
Zane: Scyther(M), Houndoom(M), Arcanine(F), Persian(F).
Luna: Onyx(M), Butterfree(F).
Eve suddenly sat up in Shaun's lap, her ears sticking straight up.

"Huh, what's up? You hear something?" Shaun asked, over the TV and thanks to the front door's thickness he didn't hear anything.

Eve jumped out of his lap, running downstairs and sniffing at the door a bit.

"Eve is, huh?" Shaun stopped as he heard the scratching, "Eve, come here." he said, Eve ran back over to him as he approached the door, "Hello?" he asked, looking through the small eye-hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gale got back and banged her head against the door, nearly breaking its hinges. "OPEN!!" it yelled out, coming out as only saying her name.
--
"Zane... looked at all those pokemon surrounded that house, maybe we should go there." she said seeing Evangel's house. "Possibly, we could ask where the pokemon center is..." Zane said, completely agreeing with her.
(Ooc: I have edited my last post some for easier reading)

He turned to face the door and turned back to a ditto with a slight plop sound as he hit the ground. Knew the haunter he turned into wasn't really back and wanted to cause some mischief for fun. He turned into a Nidoqueen. She spread her legs and then placed a paw on her sex and spead it wide open. THen she titled her head some and with the other paw placed one of her nipples in her muzzle making it look like she was sucking and fingering herself. She heard someone opening the door and grinned wondering what their reaction would be.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Evangel would look at the Nidoqueen blankly for about 5 minutes,she would then take a deep breath and scream "Oh my Golbat!There is a horny pokemon in my parent's room!"She would then panic a bit "How did you get in here!?The window!?"Evangel would then slowly back away.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Dark makes it to the front door as he heard Evangel scream looked looked at the house. "Is this a one story or a two story house?" Dark thought as he unlocks the front door using his aura power.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: You guys are totally gonna gang bang her... aren'tcha?
Hibiscus would be sitting on the roof of the house watching the pokemon below try to get at her.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"Hey whoa," Shaun unlocked the door, pulling it open before it was destroyed, "What the heck's going on? What do you want here?" he asked, looking down at the pokemon.

Eve remained at a safe distance on the stairs, looking curiously at the new pokemon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad