Join our server on Discord

NeoPokesex RP
Welcome back to INRPN, the International Network for the Reporting of Poke-News! I’m your anchor, Chuck Informem!

Ahem…cases of Pokemon sexual assault, while rare, have jumped to dangerous levels within the past few months. The Kanto Board of Health and Disease Research (KBHDE), have attributed the nearly 800% percent increase of Pokemon sexuality to a recently discovered mutation in a strain of the previously discovered Pokerus virus, hereby to be known as ‘Pokerus X’.

Unlike the original Pokerus virus, however, there is absolutely no increase in physical or mental ability, but a powerful increase in sexual hormones. Pokemon breeding, and multiple sexual assaults on trainer’s Pokemon, and even the trainers themselves, have all increased nearly tenfold within the span of only three months, resulting in over 300 severe injuries, most of them resulting from rare occurrences in Pokemon breeding, the most extreme case being an Onix that participated in sexual acts with a much smaller Castform. The Castform has made a complete recovery, but the Onix is still in critical condition…

Trainers are encouraged to keep any of their Pokemon suspected of contracting the disease within proper controlled environments until proper health officials can take them into custody while a possible solution to the virus is being studied. Wild Pokemon are to be avoided at all costs, especially those that have entered breeding season. This, coupled with the sexual increase caused by the epidemic of Pokerus X, will result in hyper-amorous, uncontrollable behavior.

William Fuckem and Jenny Curem, professors of Pokemon sexuality and disease study at Hoenn University respectively, submitted this casually written report.

“The behavior of Pokemon infected with Pokerus X is astounding, driven into frantic lusts and desires to copulate as much as possible with nearly any other Pokemon, and sometimes even humans. My colleague and I can only surmise that this is the next stage in the evolution of viruses and Pokemon sexuality, perhaps even a product of Mother Nature to increase breeding through the severely diminished Pokemon population.”

In the midst of these events, everyone here at INRPN would like to send our condolences to my co-anchor, Samantha Reportem, who is suffering from multiple injuries involving…well…a rather substantial pack of Mightyena infected with Pokerus X. She would just like to say…u-umm…well…can I say this? Ahem…she would like to say, in response to her injuries, that…“They fucked me much better than Chuck ever has.” Ahem…yeah…what a bitch…

Coming up…how much Pokeblock is too much Pokeblock? Could your Contest Pokemon be overfed? Find out after this commercial break!

Yep…Poke-sex (God, I love that prefix!) The main fetishes of this RP, I believe, will be mind-control (In the form of Pokerus X), bestiality (…Does it count when it’s beasts that have sex with other beasts?), and possible semi-consensual to nonconsensual sex, but feel free to mince in anything else you’d like, as long as other players are okay with it.

The setting is Sable City, an island city smacked right between the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh regions. With environments ranging from seas to lakes to forests to caves, it’s known to host nearly every Pokemon species currently known to man (Convenient, huh?) So, just go nuts with that!

Players are all encouraged to use at least one Pokemon character (And get creative! Don’t just use your typical creatures.) People that are familiar with the Pokemon franchise are preferred, moreso the games than the show. Please don’t use characters that you see in the show…make up your own, or take cues from the games.

Multiple characters are allowed, but don’t go overboard. Don’t start carrying five RP’s at once, and don’t make posts to yourself over and over in hopes that someone will join. You can refresh the ignored post every once in a while, but not every time you reply.

Yes, both humans and Pokemon are allowed…but come on, all humans are no fun! Pokemon on Pokemon action? That’s hot. >> Pokemon are the main center of the RP.

Any sexuality is allowed! Homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual; all fine!

Kinks are good, but none too extreme please? Don’t go from a good, wholesome orgy to hard vore and scat just like that (In fact…maybe try and keep the bloody, shitty stuff in private? I know it’s unfair, but that’s how it goes…. Beyond that, anything is generally allowed.

Before replying, make a profile, consisting of the following information.

Species: Either human or specific kind of Pokemon
Name/Nickname: For humans, you need a name. For Pokemon, a nickname is optional…personally, I’ve never nicknamed mine in the game. I found it cheesy. Any Pokemon character without a nickname will just be referred to by the name of their species
Age: For Pokemon, this is optional…as I’m not sure how Pokemon age operates. For humans, this is a requirement.
Appearance: What do they look like? For Pokemon, just list if they have any distinctive quirks, like scars or odd birthmarks. For humans, it’s best to give a full description.
Personality: Self-explanatory. How do they act? Etc.
Sexual Interests: Even Pokemon have sexuality. They’re smart enough to, right? ^^; Do they have Poke-kinks? Do they like certain other species?
Owner: Only if it’s a Pokemon…and only if they have a trainer. That is, unless you’re into the whole bondage/slave/master thing (Rrrawr!)

Additional information in your profile is fine. These are just the necessary requirements. Please wait until everyone who participated in the R-What? section to post before beginning to RolePlay.
--
Yes, I realize I just copy and pasted, this is basically necromancy without all the messy work of saying "Okay, ignore every post beforehand"
Name: Leafy
Type: Grovyle
Height: 5' 9"
Cock: 15"

Info: He is extremely large for his for his species and how he got his name is he always wore a green hat with a leaf in it that he found laing on the ground. He is also already infected with the pokerus X virus.
-----------------------
Species : Ditto
Name: Diddy
Personality : love to play pranks
Sexual Interests : Takes on the traits of the pokemon it becomes
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Species:human
Name/Nickname:Evangel McDowell
Appearance:Long blond hair,hazel eyes,peach skin,Double Ds,black dress with a black,and white joker hat,black shoes with black,and white stripped knee highs.
Personality:Sporty and somewhat lazy
Sexual Interests:force and action
------------------------------------------
Species:Infernape
Name/Nickname:Yumi
Age:1 and a half years old(it took that long to train it)
Appearance:A star shaped mark on it's right cheek
Personality:Naive nature,likes spicy food,and likes to be in action
Sexual Interests:The trainer's hot spring
Owner:Evangel McDowell
----------------------------------------
Species:human
Name/Nickname:Hibiscus McDowell
Appearance:Long black hair,sapphire eyes,apricot skin,C cup,black cape,black skirt,black boots,black tube top,and a tattoo that is from her left thigh all the way up to her neck.
Personality:very shy
Sexual Interests:anything warm and furry
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Species: Lucario
Name/Nickname: Dark
Appearance: A buff lucario
Personality: Quite, calm
Sexual Interests: Like is use his aura during sex,
Owner: None
Other: Is infected with the pokeurs X virus
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Are Anthro pokemon allowed? If not I'll edit.

Species: Human
Name/Nickname: Shaun
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Friendly mostly, becomes much more serious during a battle.
Sexual Interests: Bondage.

Pokemon:

Species: Eevee
Name/Nickname: Eve
Personality: A bit shy at first but friendly once she feels comfortable with someone.
Sexual Interests: Enjoys multible partners at once, and is a bit of an anal freak.
Other: She wears a necklace at all times that Shaun gave her, on it is a special stone that prevents her from evolving by accident since Shaun hasn't decided on which evolution he wants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
To Shadow: No, this is supposed to be the actual pokemon world, sorry.

Species: Zangoose
Name/Nickname: Gale
Appearance: A blue zangoose, the red zangoose trademark is purple.
Personality: Harsh, will attack any pokemon, if a pokemon tries to have sex with her, she attacks brutally. Thusly virgin.
Sexual Interests: She likes other humanoids, and dog-like pokemon. She has grown close to many pokemon, however they were infected, so she also found that she longs for a nurturing trainer.
--
Name/Nickname: Luna
Appearance: [Image: 64da172.png] Ignore the weapons.
Personality: Hyper, loving, determined. If angry, her skills go through the roof amazing, this happens very little of the time.
Sexual Interests: Orgies, romantic, older people.
--
Name/Nickname: Zane
Appearance: [Image: 44e2222.png] Ignore the weapons.
Personality: Calm and able, he fights until the very end.
Sexual Interests: Bondage, Mastership over his pokemon, anal, spanking.
Species: Umbreon
Name/Nickname: Moonlight
Appearance: Just like any umbreon
Personality: Short tempered, aggressive, dominate, plus already been breed a lot of times due to heat.
Sexual Interests: She prefers male pok'emon or human.
Other: Is infected with the pokerus X virus

Species: Mew
Name/Nickname: Tigermew
Appearance: A pink mew with a red ribbon around her neck and another red ribbon on her tail, brown eyes or blue, even a tigerlily flower on her ear.
Personality: Cute, fun, and outgoing.
Sexual Interests: Like's macho pok'emon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Another rule is required, lily you can keep yours but let's stay away from LEGENDARIES. They are supposed to be one of a kind, and while Mew is not (if you've played the entire series you'd know why) Stay away from legends such as mewtwo and rayquaza.
(04-11-2009 04:47 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: OOC: Another rule is required, lily you can keep yours but let's stay away from LEGENDARIES. They are supposed to be one of a kind, and while Mew is not (if you've played the entire series you'd know why) Stay away from legends such as mewtwo and rayquaza.
Yea I know why and I don't considered to be a MewtwoxMew fans anyways, that's incest xP
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
No... mewtwo is mew! Which makes it sex with self? I think... it's basically sleeping with your clone...