Join our server on Discord

NeoPokesex RP
(04-11-2009 04:54 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: No... mewtwo is mew! Which makes it sex with self? I think... it's basically sleeping with your clone...
No they're two completely different, cloning process usually needs a mother and father, and Mewtwo is her baby!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cloning doesn't require parents, only a parent.
Mewtwo is mew's clone, just genetically enhanced... and who said mew was a girl?
Hey to me Mew is a girl, since it's the mother of all pok'emon, and yes cloning process does requires 2 parents. *cough* I mean most pok'emon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
No it doesn't, they've cloned a sheep with ONE parent, and there's only one mew -on Earth-, anyways let's confine this to PM, okay?
So are going to begin rp or no?
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Everyone may start where they choose! SO, let's start this thing up! And guys, since it hardly even matters, let's all try to stick in similar areas and leave no one out. I hate going first, so you guys can start things off.
Evangel would sit in her house and stare out her window and watch the wild pokemon play."Those pokemon should be mine."she would say with a lazy sigh as she checked her pokedex.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Diddy giggles as watched a young human girl from her window in her house. He rolled behind a tree and turned into a Haunter that the transforming pokemon new about, that lived in the house. He then glided into Evangel's house through the front door as if he belonged there. He said, "Hello," in poke speech yet it came out as haunter to human ears. He glided to the parents bed room.
-----------------------------
(Ooc: not sure were to put leafy at the moment so I will hold off on posting about him at the moment)
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dark was leading on a tree, looking at the house, mainly at the girl at the front window. "Now that's a human that I want to fuck real nice and hard." dark thought as he started to walk over to the house, has his cock started to come out of his pouch.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Evangel would go to her parent's room and slightly open the door."um...Hello?"she would be a little frightened since she knew she was alone and yet heard a unfamiliar noise.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA