Join our server on Discord

NeoPokesex RP
Gale rushed in on four legs, which is rare for a zangoose, and used agility to quickly appear at the evee. "Hi!" the zangoose talked to it, in the usual pokemon language. "You smell reaaaallllly good!" she licked the evee on the stomach and hugged her.
--
Zane and Luna came up to the house and heard screams inside, "OPEN UP!" Zane yelled. "We're here to help you!" Luna said with a sense of urgency, but is still smiling. >.<;
Hibiscus would jump down from the roof and land lightly next to the boy and girl who knocked on the house door."Can I help you?"she would look at them strangely."Are you lost?If so,you are in the middle of nowhere."she'd say running her fingers through her hair.
-------------------------------------
Evangel would run down the stairs and try to climb out the window.She would suddenly get stuck halfway."Oh,great!" she would start to struggle."Since I got stuck there is no way that Nidoqueen got in through the window!"she would yell as she griped the grass trying to pull herself free.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Zane looked at the pokemon. "Yes! We heard a scream from his household, Luna go check around the house for any open windows, I have a feeling this is due to the virus." Zane commanded and tried to break the door open. Luna walked around back and saw Evangel. 'Do you need help!?" Luna screamed in urgency. She grabbed onto her hand and started to pull at them.
Hibiscus would watch Zane blushing a bit"You can use the extra house key...it is under that moonstone"she would point to the shiny rock next to the door.
---------------------------------
"Ow!Ow!"Evangel would scream in pain as she was pulled."Be gentle or I'll rip!"she would start to kick.
The OCA
'AH!' Eve cried in surprise as Gale suddenly grabbed her, 'H-hey, what're you doing? Could you put me down?'

"HEY!" Shaun shouted as the pokemon suddenly ran in, "Drop her right now!" he grabbed Gale, trying to pull her off Eve.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gale backed away from the evee and looked down, blushing after having realized what it did. "I'm sorry, you just smell so nice... I thought you were candy." she said, blushing hard under her fur.
----
Zane grabbed the key under the moonstone and opened the door, instantly throwing his pokeball on the floor, summoning up a scyther. "Search the house!" he ordered, the scyther aptly doing as told.
"I will be inside if you need anything."Hibiscus would say blushing visibly then walking inside the house and to a room closing the door halfway behind her.
-------------------------------------------
Yumi would come out of his pokeball and run to the living room and watch tv.
-------------------------------------------
Evangel would continue to struggle,"This is just not my day!"she would yell but suddenly hearing another pokemon in the house."What pokemon is that!?"she would struggle more until the point of her hanging there out of breath.
The OCA
"What the heck was that about, pokemon don't just run into someone's house like that." Shaun thought aloud, kneeling down next to Eve to examine her, "Few scratches but you look okay." he smiled.

Eve smiled up at Shaun, looking back at Gale, 'I, smelt nice? Uhm, thanks I think, had a bath earlier.' she stood up a bit to show off her fur.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad